STARFALL

STARFALL
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any plugin that allows parallax to be created in the title scene?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perhaps you should describe what exactly you want, because "parallax" has multiple meanings in the RM community.

Do you want an animated title (that is basically what parallax means, or rather a very special form of pseudo-movement animation) or do you want a map at the title (from parallax mapping)?

STARFALL

STARFALL
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perhaps you should describe what exactly you want, because "parallax" has multiple meanings in the RM community.

Do you want an animated title (that is basically what parallax means, or rather a very special form of pseudo-movement animation) or do you want a map at the title (from parallax mapping)?
What I want is to place at least 3 background images and animate them at different speeds, and if possible rotation.

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This parallax title plugin was from biud436 licensed under MIT license.

Attachment is an old version with English translation. You can use up to 5 parallax images. If this isn't enough, perhaps request someone to make plugin edits.

Edit: plugin also changes the way how the title menu looks

Attachments

STARFALL

STARFALL
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks everyone for the help, i will try those plugins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoutala