I'm looking for a school tileset

RoyFokker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello friends, I am looking for a school Tileset, to make a room with a blackboard, furniture, chairs, etc.
Since my game takes place in a school, if someone had it, I would really appreciate it.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MV already comes with a blackboard, desks, chairs, lockers, etc. They're in the SF_Inside tileset.

If those aren't sufficient for you, there are honestly tons of other options. Com_sho made some free ones. There's the Ann Art School Tileset. There's KR High School Tileset. There's Modern + Study Time MV. There's VisuStella School Horror (it has plenty of non-horror tiles too). The DS+ Resource pack has some school stuff. There are probably plenty of others too--this is just what I pulled off the top of my head.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfexplorer