I'm looking for a school tileset

RoyFokker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello friends, I am looking for a school Tileset, to make a room with a blackboard, furniture, chairs, etc.
Since my game takes place in a school, if someone had it, I would really appreciate it.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MV already comes with a blackboard, desks, chairs, lockers, etc. They're in the SF_Inside tileset.

If those aren't sufficient for you, there are honestly tons of other options. Com_sho made some free ones. There's the Ann Art School Tileset. There's KR High School Tileset. There's Modern + Study Time MV. There's VisuStella School Horror (it has plenty of non-horror tiles too). The DS+ Resource pack has some school stuff. There are probably plenty of others too--this is just what I pulled off the top of my head.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello friends, I am looking for a school Tileset, to make a room with a blackboard, furniture, chairs, etc.
Since my game takes place in a school, if someone had it, I would really appreciate it.
Hey do you still need that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
To me this one looks good.
Yes Please!
[Mod edit: replaced image with link to thread, because Aliali does not permit reposts.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Thationquall

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
PhP
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Thanks for a couple of the kits, got them for the future. I'm doing a little semi-educational quest on the example of the school and its relationships. I want to describe a couple of topics like discourse community, of course first I studied the topic on different essays with https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/discourse-community/ and a couple of articles that I never understood. It should be good, the main thing is to work out the quests so that it was not boring or on the contrary too easy.

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I have some desks, computers, book shelves and possibly a few other things that could be of use.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi sweethearts! :kaoluv: Check out my review of @EntangledPear's totally oldskool The Stuff Fairy Tales Are Made Of!
When you spend all day at work distracted by things you want to work on or try in your project and then by the time you get home, you are too mentally tired to concentrate so you just browse the forum instead and think of more things you won’t get to work on for a while.
Time to write some enemy behaviors, here's the stream link for those interested.

Call of duty 1&2 had an interesting cheat prevention method. Between levels the game unloads and reloads the engine dll. If you ever employ this method, make sure to include at least an md5 hash check. Otherwise I can just edit that dll and implant cheats into it.
Hi-Fi Rush is one of the coolest games I've seen in a while. I don't have a way to play it so I watched a friend and wow... I really wish I had a powerful enough computer for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradenpalm