Status
Not open for further replies.

One Punch Gamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i have comipo, a manga software. i'm not good with ideas but i'm decent at using this software. i want to work with someone or some people to create a manga. we will talk on skype and you tell your creative ideas and i make it come to life. if we ever decide to sell the manga or turn it into a visual novel, then yes you will get paid if it sells well. sorry for the unprofessional way of writing. i'm just a 19 year old that wants to create a manga but has no ideas

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This should be in Project Recruitment.

Please reformulate your post to comply with the requirements for this particular forum (requirements can be found here) and post there.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LionWyld1