RMMZ I'm looking for global switch plug-in ( MZ )

Schtrapinski

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a plug-in that can use a switch that works regardless of save and load?
I want to make an event where the title screen changes when I turn on the switch during the game.

SweetOryx

Queen of Traaaash
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe this one by Hime should work but haven't tried it yet.
I'm really sorry I just realized you said MZ please ignore me :kaocry:

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Schtrapinski
please keep in mind that you are asking for two different things here, and different plugins handle things differently.

1) regularly variables and switches are only defined at starting or loading a game, they are undefined at the moment of thetitle screen. The change title screen plugin that you want to use needs to adress this - OR you can use a plugin that makes the first map into a title screen and handle it there manually.

2) as the poster above already mentioned this is called syncronising switches or variables over different savegames. If using such a plugin that does not automatically make the switches available on the title, but it will ensure that they are identical over all savegames.

so you'll either need two compatible plugins or one custom plugin that does specifically what you want it to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kankuro