tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, Im looking for java progrmist who could make a lightinhg system similar to KHAS lighitng.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you try other like
Ocram(paid for comercial)
Terrarax
and this one

tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The problem is the I made all my game on KHAS plugin, and this kind of lighting is the best for my game.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
keep in mind, java is different than javascript. use javascript or js in short ^^
while ocram light is better than khas, the only thing khas is missing is the dynamic shadow.

tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I should ask : Im looking for javascript programist ?

Maybe another way, do you have a bank account to KHAS? I just need a paper did I paid for his plugin, thats all. I don't need to contact with him. On copy rights is wrote, please send me a 15$ for my account and thats all, maybe some of you have his account number?

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not just use Khas lighting system? (Edit: Ok I think you're making a commercial game) Maybe I just don't understand but you're looking for a plugin similar to Khas lighting. In what aspect though? It does everything all other lighting plugins can do (so you can use any other available lighting plugin) plus makes dynamic shadows (only for walls). One thing it does not do that it should've done is follower lights. You need to provide more information about what you want.

Last edited:

tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not just use Khas lighting system? (Edit: Ok I think you're making a commercial game) Maybe I just don't understand but you're looking for a plugin similar to Khas lighting. In what aspect though? It does everything all other lighting plugins can do plus makes dynamic shadows (only for walls). One thing it does not do that it should've done is follower lights. You need to provide more information about what you want.

Yes, Im makeing commercial game, and I really really need his permistion for using that. All plugins KHAS core, KHAS graphics and Khas ULtra lighting. I found a some profiles on facebook, He is from brazil, do you think thats him? If somebody have a conntact to him, bank account, somethiing to have on paper did I paid. Please help me. Maybe that his profile? https://www.facebook.com/nino.khess/

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
khas plugin cant be used in commercial anymore while he quit the community and you cant
contact him in any way. as my post mention about dymnamic shadows, it was ocrams it was missing,
while khas has it.

I tried to look for his email and contact, but there is no way currently to contact him.
if you want to make a commercial game, you need an alternate plugin, some people that use
commercial and did not pay him, still trying to find a way to pay him to be fair, but for now,
its not possible at this point until he returned to the community.

Terrax Lightning can have some compability issues with other plugins,
Ocram is a nice and good alternative, (test it out before going commercial) while license
arent cheap (specially without credits), but he is also very active to fix any problems.

He is numer 2 on my favorite light plugin, but while khas is out for now, he is number 1.
I would suggestion to try out his plugin, in a new project and see if it works nicely.

maybe someone can try to make a dynamic shadow addon that is only available in
khas lightning plugin curently. But I hope Ocram also make 1 for use.

tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ocram is to expensive for me. Im planning makeing a parts of my game to sell, so provide his license I shoul pay for every part... it to much for me. Do you know some java script programist who could make a similar scripts as Khas? Please write to me on massage if you know someone. I will pay, of course. I want to pay one big price for example 50-100$ for this script than paying for Ocram each my project.

tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
khas plugin cant be used in commercial anymore while he quit the community and you cant
contact him in any way. as my post mention about dymnamic shadows, it was ocrams it was missing,
while khas has it.

I tried to look for his email and contact, but there is no way currently to contact him.
if you want to make a commercial game, you need an alternate plugin, some people that use
commercial and did not pay him, still trying to find a way to pay him to be fair, but for now,
its not possible at this point until he returned to the community.

Terrax Lightning can have some compability issues with other plugins,
Ocram is a nice and good alternative, (test it out before going commercial) while license
arent cheap (specially without credits), but he is also very active to fix any problems.

He is numer 2 on my favorite light plugin, but while khas is out for now, he is number 1.
I would suggestion to try out his plugin, in a new project and see if it works nicely.

maybe someone can try to make a dynamic shadow addon that is only available in
khas lightning plugin curently. But I hope Ocram also make 1 for use.
How many games you know who using Khass scripts unlegal?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I only know there are some while I read about those, but I dont know their game names
while those are also paid games to play them.

while Khas has a few issues inside the plugin like bitmap loading issues while the lights
shows up for a frag second to 2 max (depending how much you use and parallel process
inside a map), there isn't a good fix for those, and some are trying to fix those and share it
the fixes they find and for some its working, and for others doesn't.

they hope the creator of the plugin can fix the issue for good. so you need a good js scripter
if you want the full potentional of the plugin.

I wanted to use Khas plugin (even though, my game would be free), I go with Ocrams while it
has features Khas doesn't have and its mostly pure pixi, while khas uses images of lights.

Khas has Dynamic shadows which I like while Ocrams doesn't but I hope he make one or an
addon for the shadows to work with his lights.

Ocram Lights has a possibility to add gradient color to it while Khas cant, and there is much
more what ocram has and khas dont and vice versa.

while khas quit the community, ocram is active, and when a bug or glitch is there, he try to fix
it within 3 days or directly when he read the post.

but I do a beta test for a game that use khas plugin in a free game for public, which is legal,
but there are around 5 games commercial without paying but try to contact him to pay him still.

there is no way yet, but I hope someone know him in RL to contact him about it, so they can
buy the plugin to use in either free or commercial projects or similair.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@ephesus , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Also, signatures should be no larger than 800x220px. Could you please put yours in a spoiler tag to meet this requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277