im looking for plugin for remove "window_skilltype" in menu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
캡처.PNG
so i wanna remove this window(menu->skill->skilltype)
i dont want to classify every skills by types, and also i will not gonna have more than 10 skills for each character

but someone sayed this skill type system needed for necessary so i am looking for plugin can remove this window and make skip command 'bout skilltype

does anybody know what plugin do i need to use?? plz recommend to me

+also i want to erase TP system (iwill not gonna useit and i dont want to see it)
can anybody can recommend for this plugin too??

thx all
love all

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monoko