Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need help with making a trailer for my new game. I need some audio files for "Lukas Graham - 7 Years" song. Dose someone know where I can find it or a website that supplies it for free?

I also need tips on making a trailer please. Thanks!

Link To Game: Its Not Always A Wonderful World (RPGMMV Game)

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually need "Woodkid's Run Boy Run". It would be a better suit for the trailer.

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You really shouldn't use copyrighted music for your trailer - if it's covered by copyright, which basically anything recent is, you would need permission from the creator. You'd be better off using something that is free for your use. I'm fond of Kevin MacLeod's stuff (incompetech.com), but it's mostly instrumental. I've heard from others that Newgrounds has some vocal stuff. Also there are some YouTubers that might let you use their stuff for your trailer, but you'd have to ask and get permission.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To second what Idril says, if you use copywritten stuff without permission, you can and will get fined, hard. Plus, some sites cannot even host your trailer as well, as they don't want to be sued for supporting copywrite violation.

As for how to make the trailer, you'll probably need a good video editing software, as well as a good video recording software. No idea where to get the 1st, but I've had decent luck with Banditcam for recording. Though, you'll have to pay for it unless you want a watermark on your videos.

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@bgillisp makes a good point, YouTube won't accept videos with copyrighted songs/stuff in them. As far as editing programs go I've had good luck with Windows Movie Maker on Windows, though depending on what operating system you have, if it's Win10 I don't think it comes with a video editor. If you're on Mac I believe those come with something, not sure what it's called though. The only Mac I've ever seriously used is an oldie from the early 2000s running an ancient OS.

fimamati

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
 youtube provides music as well under creator studio/create just read the description to make sure all is well.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks you Guys! ;)  I will try incompetech.com and will not take copyright music! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just like this website:
lol
I streamed Moonfall on 9/25/20
and have started a page to showcase my vids/stream :kaoluv:

Please subscribe and follow, it's free, it's quick and one sub means so much to me, it would really make my day~ :wub

And now to face my worst enemy... adding color :kaocry:
Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaton