I'm new, please I need teachers ¿How I walk and run in RPG MV?

Dannilop

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, I'm from Colombia and I don't have many experience in the program RPG MV. I will make a lot questions very simple but I need your help.

In this case, how I can make that mi player walk in a map and run pushing one key if the map come with "to run" for defaults?

Please, I will so glad with all your supports.

God Bless you :eswt:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Site Feedback' is for when you have a query about the forum itself and how it works.
[move]RPGMaker MV[/move]
Unless you have used a plugin to change something, the default is the 'shift' key to alternate between walking and running.

Dannilop

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much... and sorry for my mistake.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WakeNBake