Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So,

I am making a game and I try to playtest. What happens is it stays at a black screen before (After 5 minutes) closing itself.

Here is a list of plugins I'm using (this might means something.)

WeaponSkill

YED_EnemyPosition

YEP_BattelAICore

YEP_BattleEngineCore

YEP_CoreEngine

YEP_DamageCore

YEP_EquipCore

YEP_ItemCore

YEP_MapGoldWindow

YEP_PartySystem

YEP_ShopMenuCore

YEP_X_AftermathLevelUp

YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

YEP_X_BattleStatistics

YEP_X_SkillCostItems

Please help!

IF you need anymore information ask in replies.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you playtest in a new project? Just to make sure that the problem is in the project and not in the editor/computer...

If only that project has the problem, we need to localise the cause of it.

Yanfly usually has stable plugins, but have you checked his site to see if you have the latest version? And have you checked if the script order is as required?

If your listing above is the order in which you have them installed, then you should really check the required order as based on Yanfly's instructions, because usually the cores go to the top...

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you playtest in a new project? Just to make sure that the problem is in the project and not in the editor/computer...

If only that project has the problem, we need to localise the cause of it.

Yanfly usually has stable plugins, but have you checked his site to see if you have the latest version? And have you checked if the script order is as required?

If your listing above is the order in which you have them installed, then you should really check the required order as based on Yanfly's instructions, because usually the cores go to the top...
I FIXED IT!!! I just turned off all plugins and turned them on 1 by 1 to find out witch one was outdated! Thanks! :thumbsup-left:

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
May I suggest you use the Replace Actions plugin by Victor Saint, it will get updated unlike the weaponskill plugin and can replicate the weaponskill plugin.  You can also run both Yanfly and VE plugins at the same time providing they are installed properly.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May I suggest you use the Replace Actions plugin by Victor Saint, it will get updated unlike the weaponskill plugin and can replicate the weaponskill plugin.  You can also run both Yanfly and VE plugins at the same time providing they are installed properly.
Okay! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard