I'm planning to create rpg maker game and I need a composer

Annali

★cute girl★
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I wanna create an rpg maker game and I need a composer, I can't pay money, but he/she will be on the credits!

I need horror music, and melodic music: something peaceful and beautiful.

Thank you for your interest!

InBlast

The Mad Hamster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
You should post in ressources request instead. Did you search for free music online ? There is a lot with the themes you want. 

And you should give us more informations about your game.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

If you want a composer to join your team, then you would need to post in the Recruitment section.  However, you would need to supply a lot more information to post there.  If you think you would like to do that, please read the Rules for that forum before posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annali

★cute girl★
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

If you want a composer to join your team, then you would need to post in the Recruitment section.  However, you would need to supply a lot more information to post there.  If you think you would like to do that, please read the Rules for that forum before posting.

Haha sorry I didn't notice '^^

Annali

★cute girl★
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You should post in ressources request instead. Did you search for free music online ? There is a lot with the themes you want. 

And you should give us more informations about your game.

I searched and I liked some but I want my game to be original '^^

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, I know we have a lot of rules and such to get to know. One of them is not double posting - posting right after yourself, like you've done above. If you need to quote more than one person you can use the button that looks like a plus sign to quote more than one person. However, what's really ideal is to use the @ symbol with the username when you want to direct a statement to someone in particular.

As far as the music goes, if you're just asking for one original song, yes, that request can go here. Otherwise you need to do as ksjp17 said and post in Project Recruitment. You might also look through our Resource Workshop section. There are several composers with workshops in there. Perhaps you could mix some custom songs with some freely available on this site. I really think there is so much free music offered on this site that your project will feel unique using it.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you tried pitch editing the pieces you find online? If you take the tracks on here and do light editing (even as little as changing the pitch) your project will sound pretty unique. Even the RTP sounds really different if you make the pitch 150 or 50, and with a script call you can take the pitch as low as 5 or as high as 200. Some simple pitch editing will go a long way.

Might be something to consider, especially as if you want a lot of tracks, it is going to be really hard to get a composer to sign on for free or just credits anymore. Most people have gotten burned out by that over the last few years, making it hard to get anyone (especially if your game is commercial, as most will wonder why you can't pay them if you are trying to make money yourself?). May have to post what you got for a project under early project feedback to try to drum up interest in the project, and go from there.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How long would you like each track? I can remake just about any song, changing notes, adding sample, looping. Anything really and have them in OGG format.

Some of my editing:

Another sample:

Alternatively, I can teach you the basics of remaking with a FL Studio demo.

IBB

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just please be sure you have permission to edit the songs, if that is what you chose to do.

Z-Style

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I wanna create an rpg maker game and I need a composer, I can't pay money, but he/she will be on the credits!

I need horror music, and melodic music: something peaceful and beautiful.

Thank you for your interest!

Hi there, I am interested in composing for your game. I've sent you a message, please get back back to me if you are interested :)  Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingjui7