Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi !

I want the party to decide all the actions during the battle and make the sound effect with the image after the turn.
Also, I would like to make an image and sound effect when our turn begins again.

It's a battle proportional to agility, so it might be a little hard to mark at the end of the turn. But is it possible to make an effect sound with the image at the beginning of each turn?

Summary
1. Displaying images on the screen and sound effects at the beginning of the turn.
2. Displaying images on the screen and sound effects at the end of the turn.

TheBreaker24998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can do it with a yanfly plugin called "action sequence". There are 3 plugins of that "action sequence 1" "action sequence 2" and "action sequence 3". With those plugins you can do "action sequences" but you also need another plugin to make them work, I think it was called "battle core" or something like that, I don't remember very well, in those action sequence plugins there is a parameter called "event common "what you have to do is paste that parameter in a skill, the common event you have to do in the common events tab, obviously, it would look something like this:

<setup action>
Common event: x
</setup action>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A87