Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody.
I hope my post goes here. If not, please move it where it is needed.

I am finishing my project (after 3 years) and yesterday an error arose that had never appeared to me in all this time.
The problem is that it has arisen 3 times in two days and what happens is that the image is frozen, while the sound of the game continues to work.
In fact, it is possible to continue playing (the sounds are heard and the menu can be opened and the game saved), but the image is frozen and it is not possible to see anything.

Has it happened to someone else with a project? Is there any solution? Is the problem with my project or with my PC?).

Thank you all!

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not exacly sure how your event is setup for this, if it shows, do you
actually erase the picure of this event and where does this exactly happen?

while I cannot help you at this point more directly, do you have a screenshot
which image freeze, where and the event for that part?

someone else might be able to help you out, if not, I might once I get back.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

DarkAdria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not exacly sure how your event is setup for this, if it shows, do you
actually erase the picure of this event and where does this exactly happen?

while I cannot help you at this point more directly, do you have a screenshot
which image freeze, where and the event for that part?

someone else might be able to help you out, if not, I might once I get back.
No, no, it has nothing to do with an event.
The first time the image was frozen was in the middle of a map, without any event being running.

The following times occurred in the middle of a battle.

Did this happen after a period of no activity (i.e., the game window was unfocused for a while)? If it's not tied to a specific event in your game, then it could be due to this bug reported here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-window-is-left-unfocused-for-a-while.115895/

To fix this problem, you can just download or copy the code given in that thread.
Thanks! I THINK, that's the problem...

They are random freezes.
They may have occurred by minimizing the game or leaving it still for about 10 minutes...

I hope it works.
Many thanks!

P.D .: Should I put the plugin in a particular order?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DarkAdria I checked out the plugin. Should be fine as long as you put it underneath any plugins that have to do with displaying images. Or at the bottom for certain safety.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitaaku