Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
- Script:

- Add-ons:
Main Menu Command Add-on: This add-on lets you add command buttons for your main menu which will lead you to your grid menus.
You can add multiple buttons which can lead to different types of grid menus.

- Demo
Not planned, sorry!

- Screenshots:
Simple grid display:
gridex1.png

Using the skip row feature:
gridex2.png

With the scroll function (limited the size of the viewport on purpose, so the arrows show up):
gridex3.png

- Sample Resources:
Here are the images used in the sample settings:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lkzkgi8jh9gb5b4
You can place this folder into your project's "Graphics/" folder, and make a quick test if you want.

Kindly don't use those images in any real project, thank you! I know that they are not much, but those will be used in one of my future project (hopefully a game someday).

- Author's Notes:
My kitten played with a mice today! Oddly enough, he never ate that little bugger! Isn't that a bit weird? o.o

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?
Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EziliumIshin