SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
I'm quite noob with the software. I've made this image map where a picture of a girl is an hotspot and you have to click on her to talk with her.
The problem is: when she's talking you can still click on her and the dialogues sequence will restart again. I've tried the command "remove hotspot" but it didn't work.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you explain a bit better and/or with a screenshot of your event so we can help better?

SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
can you explain a bit better and/or with a screenshot of your event so we can help better?
I've this hotspot, when you click it some messages will appear, but you can still click it when the messages are going, and then it will make the messages restart again. I've tried "remove hotspot" but it didn't work.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you said that before, i cant really help you without the event you have setted up.

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, can you show us your commands/scenes/common-events? And also explain the issue a bit more. That makes it easier to help

SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, can you show us your commands/scenes/common-events? And also explain the issue a bit more. That makes it easier to help
I mean, when you use the command "show image map" you can set some hotspots. How can I disable these hotspots while you've already pressed one of them?

Ilovepapayas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Hi. This might not be the best solution, but it worked for me.
In the first step, you could add a Picture which is the same as your image map. In step 2, you create the image map with your hotspot (with the same coordinates and so on, so that the image map covers the picture). Put a label above the image map called "ImageMap" or something like that.
I suppose that when the user clicks the hotsport, you will jump to a label.
When you do that, you first erase the image map (so the hotspot is no longer clickable, but you still can "see" it because there is still the picture of it). Then could happen what ever should happen when the hotspot is clicked. After all, you add a "jump to label" which jumps back to label you called "ImageMap" and the hotspot can be clicked again.

Pseudocode:

add Picture "Person"
Label "ImageMap"
add Image Map with hotspot --> When hotspot is clicked, jump to label "dialogue"
Label "dialogue"
erase Image Map
do stuff (whatever should happen here)
jump to label "ImageMap".

I hope this helps.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png
Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starnumb