ssunlimited

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I was just wondering how can I acquire those images (that can be animated) for events (like the many items/images that can be set on fire there and they are animated) that for some reason exist in a "characters" folder of the game project? I can't find any resources to purchase them. I want to get creative and use them in my games.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you asking where to get resources? Or how to implement them in-game?

ssunlimited

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you asking where to get resources? Or how to implement them in-game?
I'm asking where to get the resources (such as a pack to buy) for those "world map" still and animated graphics of events such as fire and waterfall.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So you want animated item sprites? You can get them in a lot of places, they're pretty common, although usually they're of the same things like chests and fire. Are you looking for anything specific? What art style? What engine?

ssunlimited

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you want animated item sprites? You can get them in a lot of places, they're pretty common, although usually they're of the same things like chests and fire. Are you looking for anything specific? What art style? What engine?
Just give me some and I will look through them. i just want some more stuff there.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you're using FSM tiles but I give you stuff that works with Time Fantasy, it'll be useless to you. Or if I give you XP sprites but you're using MV, it won't work either. That's a lot of wasted effort, I don't think you're going to find anyone who will help you with this. If you want more stuff you'll either need tell us more precisely what you want or go through the resource threads yourself.

mishakoc

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sharm is trying to tell you nobody has any clue what kind of spites/character sheets you're looking for or what art style they're supposed to be in. Not to mention nobody can really give you a folder with various resources from the community because they were made by a big number of people. You need to either tell us what you're looking for specifically or look through the resources on your own.

ssunlimited

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I mean like the built-in images for the world map's events like fire and waterfall.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
We understand what kind of sprites you're looking for, but the problem is that there's a lot of options out there. As in you can probably take 10 minutes to look casually through the existing resource threads here and find several random ones. So if all you want is something random, there's no point in us collecting them for you, you should do it yourself. We're not slaves. But if you want something more specific, like a blue chest with gold in it, that's something we're willing to help with, because some of us know exactly where to find something specific or can easily make it.

In other words, this section isn't here to help you be lazy, it's here because sometimes someone in the crowd can do something quickly that you would take much, much longer to do on your own. Gathering all the object sprites would take just as long for someone else as it would for you, which is why no one would be willing to do it.

ssunlimited

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
But I honestly don't know what "keywords" to search for here in the thread for what I'm looking for. Oh and also for the paid resources on Steam and itch.io too. Please help me out. At least tell me how to search for them.

Waifus69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you want those moving (stepping) image as event?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Not sure about how to use a keyword to search for them. They're usually mixed in with the static tiles. Personally, they're so common I'd just go to the MZ resource section and look at the threads with the most replies or most popular artists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565