Calico_Bee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a plugin or something of some sort that lets you create dialogue like this? Like through a text message like format.
Capture.PNG

This isn't the best example but, think Simulacra/Sara is missing or Mystic Messager.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes and no

there are several different ways to do something that looks like this, it all depends on what features you want exactly and how much work you (as the developer) are willing to put into it.

for exanple one way to handle this would be to use show picture instead of show text - make the messages exactly like you want them in GIMP or Photoshop or whatever image program you like, including a real phone frame with a hand holding it as part of the picture.
But that would require a lot of pictures...

another way would be to use a messaging system that allows you to change size and position of the show text messages, then use a picture of a phone as a background and that show text with border set to invisible.

If you want a plugin to handle everything for you, you'll need to give better specification.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raw2na