- Jan 21, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Name: Immersion Package
Download: Github (Please, read the 'readme.me' for instructions!)
"This is a plugin-package that will allow the RPG Maker MV users to create a more immersive experience for their own game. In which include several tools to make more easy to do it!"
I'm posting it here to get ideas and feedback about this plugin-package project. Of course, by now I don't have any demostration to you guys play by ourselves, or I don't have shared the code yet. But, I'm hoping that you guys can share some thoughts with me
My main motivation to create this, is to help everyone to make their game more impressive and more beautiful xD
Features (that I've done by now):
- Light system using <pixi-light>
- Editor in-game to make everything more easy
- Collision and Pixel Movement system... there will be a editor off-game to setup the collisions body and the animation sheet of any sprites.
- Time system that affects how everything it's showed on the map, like the light system for example.
- Particle System using the <pixi-particles>, then you can use their online editor
- Spatial 3D Sounds, so you can create a nice atmosphere.
- Map System: Now it's really a lot more easy to create parallax maps in a "light *(size)" way. The map system include a 'floor system'. In which, for every map, you can create three map on one! The floor is: under, base and high. Every floor can have 4 layers (ground, npc/object, above npc/object, above everything)
Well, is it guys... I hope that you can provide me some feedback and so on! Let's make this together something incridible!