Immersion - [#13/10/2019] - 0.2.4

Azlar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see you have an exceptional talent here. I have a few ideas but don't have time to work on them, would you like to team up?

Regard to your tool, I personally think you should not focus on making an app that requires users to register and enter Id and password, which is not necessary at the moment. I would suggest finishing up the tool and keeping the UI simple and easy to use.

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Azlar : Thanks man. Sure, please, contact me via PM and send me your ideas.

Regard to your tool, I personally think you should not focus on making an app that requires users to register and enter Id and password, which is not necessary at the moment.
Unfortunately, I'm very excited in creating the online part. But in truth, isn't required for the user (regarding to access the tools for his game, even download plugins for the game that he is editing), to create an account. The account is only necessary for the guys that want to share their own plugin, extensions and games.

I would suggest finishing up the tool and keeping the UI simple and easy to use.
Yes, in truth, the overall UI that I'm creating isn't something planned... I mean, I sketch it on my mind while programming. At final product, I'll sketch up everything and after it, update the UI.

User profile page:

• Settings your profile:
    • name
    • surname
    • bio
    • website
    • email
    • instagram
    • github
    • cover picture
    • background picture
  • Add plugin
  • Add game
  • Add extension
  • Show up the game, plugins, extensions that you published
  • Analytic tool for you to see how many people are interested on your game, plugin or extensions. In which includes visitors number of view, 'count the number of download click', check up on how many people are using your plugins & extensions

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
Update news:

The option to create/share/store plugin is already working on my tests (from server side and client side). The user will have a lot of options to display the plugin for others

Plugin Page: I'm creating yet, miss some little things... but it's like this: (the pictures are just placeholder)

Now, about the Offline Editor for your game, I'm busy creating something that I'm really excited to create: VSEE or Visual Scripting Event Editor. Like Unreal Engine or new one that will be come for Unity3D. Of course, there are a lot yet to put, since I have only started today this part, but that's it... If you have ideas, please, share :)

This image is already on editing a event from a map

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
you madman........
:VXA4:

Bearto

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is some interesting stuff you're building there! I was already blown away by the possibilities of your plugin, and honestly I don't have much ideas to add. Btw that ultimate sensor event would be a great addition, it will be very useful to replace random battle encounters and other stuff as well.

Right now I'm focusing on creating my own original asset so I can actually test some stuff with your plugin. Hopefully I'll be able to give a meaningful feedback then.

Last edited:

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
@bazrat : xD ahuha it will be more crazy if the "hot refresh" works well... then imagine, you with this app open while editing the event with VSEE... on other hand, your game is open as well... and every modification on the editor (app), it's already apply on the game while open xD

@Bearto : Thank you, dude! Abou the sensor event, it's already exists
I'll be sure waiting your feedback!

Since the app itself will be open for extensios, all the app is build-in on only one 'html' page.... The rest is made with function Page.

Example of scene construction:

Code:
'use strict';

// |---------------------------------------------------------------------------
// | ...
// |---------------------------------------------------------------------------

var Scene = {};

void

function (scene) {

scene.el = {};

// |-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    // | start out elements

async function start() {
        await Config.dashboard.load()
        await Config.event.load()
        await createMenu()
    }

// | ... Create

async function createMenu() {
        var items = []

Config.dashboard.data.menu.map(menu => {
            items.push({
                component: 'icon',
                src: Route.App.plug('icon', menu.icon),
                onclick: () => Components.attr(menu.action),
                class: ""
            })
        })

scene.el.menu = new Components.select.Nav({
            class: '',
            style: CSS.Global.default({
                display: "grid",
                "grid-auto-columns": "max-content",
                "grid-auto-rows": "min-content",
                "grid-gap": "16px",
                height: "99vh",
                width: "32px",
                "justify-items": "center",
                "justify-contents": "center",
                "padding": "1em",
                background: CSS.Global.root().color.neutral.primary
            }),

items,

itemStyle: CSS.Global.default({
                width: '24px',
                'object-fit': 'cover',
                "align-self": 'center',
                "margin-left": "4px",
                cursor: "pointer",
                animation: "none",

$hover: {
                    animation: 'opacity-pingpong var(--animation-duration-long) infinite ease-in-out'
                }
            }),
            itemStyleProperty: "styleIcon"
        })
    }

// | Run out

Promise.resolve().then(start)

}(Scene);
To call a scene:

Code:
Page.scene("dashboard")

You will can import script for the page, example:

Page.scene("dashboard", {
  import: "blueprint"
})

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kvothe
Will your plugin allow overwrite characters? Like adding pictures as layers on character ingame? (I'm still looking for visual eqipment that works)

DMJohn0X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The per-pixel lighting effects are amazing! I'm super impressed. Can you change the color of the lighting and give it direction, etc? It'd be neat to have glow from an old CRT in the game

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Krystek_My : It's possible to do it, but will not come by default, I will only think about such features when I launch the 'playable/editable' demo

@DMJohn0X : Thank you man! Yes, you are free to change the color and direction. I'm yet to edit the 'pixi-lights' to support a few things, but it should be possible :)

-----

VSEE : Visual Scripting Event Editor | This is what I'm currently working for the project. The main concept is to let the "event coding like" more pretty, useful and intuitive. However, I'm not a "eventter", my area is pure "scripting", then I may not have best grasp about what to put or to design for it. Then I'll be pretty happy to have some feedback for it from advanced eventters

• You can create groups of 'command list' for each page. Example, you can have the 'general command group' and the 'night command group, that only will be active when is night'.
  • In each group of command, you can have subgroup. Then, for example, on the 'general group', you can have subgroup as 'messages', 'give item' and so on.
  • For each sub-group, you can define the priority of execution
The final goal will be the 'hot refresh', where you at the same is editing the event with VSEE, can see the changes in-game (with your game open)

rafman2k

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hows it going Kvothe any update on this?

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
@rafman2k : Hi man, I have give a break because I have got a nice work as freelancer to build a website as fullstack developer. The money I'll get will help me to buy a better computer, then when I've done with it and get the new computer, I'll return for this project. However, in overall, I still open for feedback and sugestions xD

rafman2k

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok thanks for the reply . Good luck with the freelance gig !

DMJohn0X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gotta prioritize what pays the bills, but I hope you dont drop this. <3

LuXSmeck

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Lëtzeboieg
Primarily Uses
Hi, I have to say, after I saw this project, i was speachless and had to try it out.

But I failed totally in doing so ;) . I am using RPG-Maker for a wile but because I have no talents with paralaxes, i did my light effect right now with Event (not the best way but it works and looks good).
Now that I saw this, i would like to add the light-System into my "Standard"-RPGs. Is this possible or do you need the whole project to use the LightEffekts?

If it is possible, can someone explain it for dummies. Even if I m quite experienced, I feel my self here like a bloody and stupid beginner if i see this Program^^.

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
@rafman2k : thanks, I'm done with 45% of the project (it's a big project and I'm doing everything by myself, in which includes back-end, front-end, ui/ux and some graphic design, well... the money is good xD)

@DMJohn0X : I'll not, this my big project for this loved engine. In january of the next year I'll come back again :)

@LuXSmeck : Thanks, about the light system:
No, isn't possible becuase you will need to use normalmaps and the plugin 'pixi-lights' plus 'pixi-group', in which on the 'vanilla' rpg maker project doesn't have. I have to rewrite all Sprite_Map class and some part of the Scene_Map + Game_Map to work it and let everything playable.
But I guess that on the 1.0 version of this project, the resource that will be available will be enough for someone that don't have knowlegment in code to be able to create a dynamic and enchanting game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImpLover666