xsmittyxcorex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, who(m)ever. I am experimenting with HP and MP regeneration, and it seems that with "cannot move" on some other status, it just doesn't work? If the actor is asleep but is also supposed to have regen, the regen just skips along with their turn. At least with Yanfly's CTB. on Default battle, IDK, I can't for the life of me determine a pattern. Like some actors will regenerate at the same time (I'm giving everyone easy regen to experiment) seeming to follow or precede ENEMY action and...I don't even know. Help please? Thank youuuu!!!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

xsmittyxcorex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]
Seems appropriate enough; in fact, actually, I think I figured it out other than CTB (I wasn't using turn order display; with that on I saw it was on appropriate turns, just happening at once)

So yeah, this does just seem to be a Yanfly CTB plugin issue: CTB just skips right over any immobilized actors and regen doesn't trigger (haven't tried poison or anything else yet).

This seems too glaring to not be a known issue to me; surely I'm just missing something small someone already knows about? The thing is, every other mode it seems to work fine (except not necessarily right at the beginning of each turn, which I would prefer, but that's a separate issue as far as I'm concerned, and not as big of a deal).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyrmanX