Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would you like to actually say what the problem is? What are you trying to do, what is working / not working? If it is a plugin not working, also provide a screenshot of your plugin manager.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just as a guess, based on the fact that you deleted the first two enemies in your database:
could it be that your enemies can no longer die because you deleted the death state as well?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Or perhaps enemies 1 and/or 2 were in that troop before you deleted them from the Enemies tab?

I have no idea what the event and skills screenshots have to do with anything.

Please give an explanation - don't just post a few images and assume people know what you need.

Nolonar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Maybe you're trying to make an immortal enemy but don't know how?
Or maybe you're trying to revive an enemy if the enemy is dead (SelfSwitch A = ON) and the player has a potion, but somehow the event doesn't work as intended?

We honestly have no idea what you're trying to achieve and what issue you're running into.

This article on how to ask a good question might be helpful.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Imag3HQ
I suggest you don't start new topics for the same problem (at least I assume it's the same one), and in all cases answer the questions asked before ignoring the answers.
Because as I assumed in this other topic it is most likely something you did to the state #1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn