AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Latest Stable Version: D0.31 Update 1 (0.31.1-20200704)
Available on the following mirrors: GameJolt, IndieDB, itch.io and Windows Store (Windows 10, Version 1607+ only)

Story:
Step into the shoes of Maria, a noble girl on a distant island who was exiled for a murder she never committed. Now away from her mother and her little sister, she and Elena, a trainee Dragonslayer, will travel across cities and kingdoms to uncover the truth and seek redemption. However, what she finds may be the key to change the entire world…

Screenshots:​

Assets and Source Code:
The game is made with RPG Maker MV by Kadokawa Corporation/Yoji Ojima.
Northbridge Platform R3 made with Visual Studio 2019.
Northbridge Platform is written with Microsoft .NET Core 3.1.
A portion of the software uses libraries and WPF Controls developed by Syncfusion Inc.
Uses Ookii.Dialogs library. Developed by superkinhluan.
Uses DiscordRPC library. Developed by Lachee.
Uses the Sentry library. Developed by Functional Software, Inc.
Uses NW.js. Developed by Nwjs Community.
Uses Pixi.js. Developed by Goodboy Digital.
Installation Software made with Advanced Installer. Developed by Caphyon.

Dev Team
Developer: AceOfAces
Artwork: Wings_0f_Silver_Wishes
Map Design: AceOfAces, Wings_0f_Silver_Wishes (Part of the maps)
Title Screen Artwork: Hyblitz

Assets
Music Providers: Geoff Moore, Scythuz, McTricky, Patrick de Arteaga[/TD]
Window skin: Maker Systems – RPG Maker Source
Fonts: Google Inc. (Roboto font)
Tilesets: Celianna, Liberty, Enterbrain
Original Music composers: Joseph Cowan, Scythuz
Party Sound effects: William Ramsey, Qubodup, LittleRobotSoundFactory, Kodack, Aaronsiler, TheSubber13, Adriancalzon, OtisJames, Alvinwhatup2, Enterbrain
3rd party Animations: Kadokawa, Enterbrain, Andy Chen
3rd Party Plugins: Yanfly, Fallen Angel Olivia, Pivoo, SumRndmDde, Galv, Tsukimi, Zalerinian, RPG Maker Irina
System Requirements:
  • Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or newer / Ubuntu 18.04 or newer
  • 2.0GHz Multicore CPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics 520 / AMD Radeon Vega 12 or better
  • 600MB Free Space
  • 1280×720 resolution or greater

Last edited:

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version D0.07 released. Availiable on both the Steam Workshop and on GameJolt.

Ver.D0.07 /Launcher Ver. E1.10 R1

Game:

-Reworked Prologue.

-New character designs.

-Added visual que for the save point.

-Added new UI elements.

-New Soundtrack.

-Added Tutorial.

-Now the enemies are visible.

-Adjusted the keyboard controls.

-The character now always dashes.

-Fixed a few issues.

Launcher:

-Fixed a small issue on the About Box

I await your feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version D0.08 now availiable (currently on Steam Workshop, coming soon to Gamejolt).

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's one very strange design choice here that eventually just made me stop having to play. Why is there no menu? Why can't I open my menu? I had just gotten into the ice cave and got handed two new party members and I was expected to just run off into the great abyss without first being able to open my menu and see what they actually do? I could understand disabling the menu during an extended intro with no combat (like if you want to trick the player into thinking there is no combat or something), but in a dungeon? After I get brand new party members?

I don't know... To me, getting to know what a character is all about from reading their skills BEFORE I jump into battle is pretty important. Even just enough to go 'okay, he's the healer, she's the mage, this one's got heavy hitting attacks!'

I didn't play much of this game because of this design choice, but I'll leave comment on what I did play.

* The introduction dream - I think it would be more powerful if we were given some imagery to go along with it. Sounds and text over a black screen is not that compelling or powerful an opener. It builds some intrigue but ehhnn... just some visuals would really make it better.

* The mapping seemed well done in the town! Houses seemed to be placed about in a nice way and there was enough going on that it was pretty to look at and not dull. There's still room for growth, but also they are perfectly acceptable as they are. I didn't see much of the dungeon, so I can't make a comment on that, but I really, really liked the town! Nice work there.

* I encountered a pretty big error very early on:

If you talk to your mother about your sister being sick again, she will stop walking. So, if you talk to her in the wrong spot, she'll trap you in the house forever. I stood here for five minutes waiting for her to move and finally had to reset the game and talk to her before she reached that point.
* Some consistency stuff going on with names and terms. We've got Gus, Maria, Rick living in some japanese named town, a group calling themselves Shinobi (maybe Gus' just a big ol' nerd, but the town name makes it not play off that way) It's immersion breaking.

* Dialogue seems to be okay for the most part. Conversations flow well, the Shinobi group and the Dragoon red head are lively and fun and all play off each other nicely. The sister seemed a bit weak in comparison though, and a lot of the dialogue in the house fell flat. (especially after giving her the medicine. BAM She's now perfectly fine! Why were they even thinking about taking her to the doctor if her medicine can make her better in 2 seconds? lol and WHY let her sickly daughter go with them? This mother is crazy. ) Gus is easily the most entertaining character. Dragoon girl for second.

* The name tag box constantly vanished though. Does it only show up on someone's first line? I thought that might of been the trend as I got closer to where I stopped playing. It was distracting lol

* The only battle I fought was fine balancing wise. (so nice that they kept casting fire magic on the red head! thanks for the free heals, Ricky)

* There's a lot of places where cutscenes just seem to hang? After you give your mother the herbs, after you give your sister the medicine, when Gus and Rick are arguing at the front gates. I understand we are supposed to be getting a sense of time passing here, but there are better ways to do it then just a wait command and the game sitting there doing nothing for several seconds. Have the mother walk to the counter and play some sounds of her preparing the medicine. Have the sisters drink a bottle of medicine. (or just cut that pause out all together) Have Gus and Rick throw some blows, with sounds and animations and sprites knocking back. IDK! These moments just bog down the pacing of the conversation.

I'd be interested in hearing what someone who isn't totally turned off by in the inaccessible menu has to say about this game! Hopefully some other peeps take a look.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First off, thank you for your feedback. It was pretty helpful (although I noticed you posted this just to get an award, I don't mind for as long as I have a valuable feedback). The game is still in progress, so some things can get broken, misunderstood etc. Athough I'd like to comment on a few things:

-I find this quite shocking that you wanted the menu just to see each character's skills. I thought that characters are determined by their actions. I guess that you are more of a tactitian or whatever. I closed the menu down due to some bugs and to avoid spoilers, but after sorting them out, it should be availiable on an update soon (I was going to make it accesible anyways due to internal feedback of 2). I still have to fix an issue with the Skill Upgrade System (I guess it will be fixed on Disc 1 update). Sorry to hear that this was an annoyance to you.

-Actually I never thought of that. I was working on it (among other things) and after some fine tuning, it should be good.

-Huh... I guess I forgot to make her move randomly. I placed a blockade for the mother, so it won't happen again (I also made sure that she will move randomly after the first conversation.

-Immersion breaking, huh? I placed them for gags, but apparently this was not the case (funny story: the japaneese were google translated).

-I am left speechless... I did not notice that plot hole.

-The Name tags on the dialogs (if that's what you mean) were not added as I was using batch entry. For a few people that tested it, they did not say that were bothered by that (or something else, I'm guessing in this).

-You were lucky in this one. In an earlier version, they would eat you for a lunch (somebody play-tested the earlier version and he immidiately jumped out of the game). Although I agree that this needs re-balancing.

-I had resource constraints, so I was missing some sound effects. Also I can't draw pictures accurately, which means that I need to request assets from somebody (ie. Silver Wishes). I now have a Freesound account so I can download sound effects, but I still need a few things. 

-I guess you used the Gamejolt version, because you did not comment about the camera (this was availiable on the Steam Workshop version). Please, next time you write your feedback, write the version that you were playing with. (This applies to anybody who posts their feedback here).

Right now, I'm working on a patch with enchancements (see my tumblr). If you are still interested for the game, go ahead and download it.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I won't deny that I did this for the event, I picked your game out of the lot because I saw it had no feedback at all. (I like to pick out games that seem to fly under the radar) Also! I'm using the event as an excuse to actually play some games; I used to make more time to do that in the past. You are correct that I played the Game Jolt version. My RPGmaker isn't linked with Steam at all, so I've never seen how Steam Workshop works.

I think if it was just Gus mentioning they were Shinobi, it would have made me chuckle, but since the town name was also Japanese, that lead me to believe it wasn't a joke. Since they tied together and I had no reference for the fact that the town name was a google translate name.

Yeah, for the mom I'm going to guess her second page on her event doesn't have any movement settings? It's an easy thing to overlook. Also, plot holes are funny little things - I'm glad I was able to catch one for you :)

I wouldn't mind giving the game another play, but only when I can have a menu. I'm not sure why not being able to open a menu drove me as batty as it did; I just like to get a feel towards my characters before battle.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, Steam Workshop is essentially a hosting service for user generated content for games and software that supports it. I can't explain how it works exactly, so either find it yourself or ask somebody (just note that if you ever post any content for RPG Maker VX Ace, you'll have to deal with Steam cloud, which will cause the editor part hang until it saves or uploads it to the Workshop).

Wish I could try a few games, but unfotunately time constraints :-(. Plus I have some Steam games to finish (Final Fantasy VII, XIII-2, Deus Ex Human Revolution 2nd playthrough of Mass Effect Trilogy etc.)

Anyways, I've uploaded the patch (which sky-rocketted to 300MB thanks to the upscaled backgrounds and added music and fx). Note that your previous save breaks with this version due to the Enchanced Camera script (needs a new variable for that). 

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump!

(Adds new video)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried everything I could think of to download this from the Steam Workshop, but couldn't manage it.  As you are using that for your hosting site (or one of them, at any rate) I don't think it's very helpful to your players to tell them "either find it yourself or ask somebody".  It is part of your job as the developer to help your potential players get your game and deal with their legitimate queries.  As I can't access it, I can't give feedback.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi,

Sorry to hear. I never encountered this issue when I downloaded games from the Workshop, so I can't say for sure what happened. Although please be more clear  so I can help better.

You may need to log in to Steam if you used the link, because it doesn't allow snybody who had not. You can also search it on the Workshop from the client if you wish. (You do have RPG Maker VX Ace on Steam, no? You cannot download it if you don't.)

The Steam Workshop version is more of a convinience. If you don't want to deal with installer, you can use that. If you don't have VXAce on Steam or download and play it without dealing with it, download the Gamejolt version. Both version are mostly the same (except that it lacks of the launcher on Steam Workshop, plus it's easier to update, while on Gamejolt, you don't need RPG Maker to play (only the RTP for now)). 

Hopefully this will help you. (I've added a mini disclaimer on the first post so it can be a little more clear.)

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
EMERGENCY UPDATE:

If you use the Steam version and the game closes immediatelly after start up, you may be missing the TRGSSX.dll file. An update to the game will be uploaded ASAP after fixing a few things.

Download it from here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E075386BD293058C%218133

or use the file that you have on your Luna Engine DLC file (if you own it).

Sorry for any inconviniences this caused.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The following notes were typed as I went along, so it's a bit like a 'Let's Play', but written, in that you get my reactions at the time I was writing.  There is an overall assessment at the end.

Interesting title screen.

Nice to have the visual aid for the controls, though it is also has the potential to be a bit perplexing, as what does ‘Active Defense’ and ‘Active Attack’ mean?  Just a thought – as you have gone to all the trouble to get a picture to show at this point, it might be worth considering using a picture of the whole keyboard.  The reason I say this is that if the player is using e.g. a French, German, Spanish, Italian etc. etc. keyboard, the D and A will not necessarily be in the same place as for an English qwerty board.  My understanding is that the keys are bound to the position on the keyboard, not the actual letter it types, though perhaps there are ways round this that I don’t know about.  But as the RM community is pretty international, it is something perhaps to take into account.

Cream text on that yellow window skin is not easy to read.  It was more or less legible in daylight, but switching to artificial light in the evening made it extremely hard.  Also that harsh yellow got a bit tiring in its own right after a while. 

As far as I can see, the whole of the opening house is visible.  3 people live there and there are 2 beds.  Just saying.

I wanted to check something and so went to save – the Save option was not greyed out or anything, but it was impossible to save.  You have not told the player anything about this.

That music theme for the village is ‘Signs of Life’ by Scythuz.  Are you sure that you are permitted to use it in an unencrypted game?  I had understood that no custom material could be included in a Steam Workshop game until they permitted encryption, as an unencrypted game counts as distributing the resource.  Certainly I know that no paid-for resource can be used, but I’m wondering if an REStaff release is okay or not.  It might be worth checking that out.  Also, you haven’t got it looping properly, there is a distinct gap before it starts again.

If you click on the book on the desk in the inn it changes to a pickaxe.  You need to check the Direction Fixed box on the event.  You have stairs going up in the inn, but no transfer event and no text message to tell the player why they can’t go there.  There is a typo for ‘inconvenience’ on the hospital notice board.

Upstairs in the Headmaster’s house, the room with the green double bed – the wall by the bed switches from being grey brick to being wood.  You should try and use shift-click mapping for your carpets e.g. downstairs in the Headmaster’s house so that they appear to run ‘behind’ the bottom wall.  It gives a much better sense of perspective.  Why has the item shop got enough tables to seat the town twice over?  If you didn’t make your interior maps so big you wouldn’t have to fill up all the empty space with inappropriate objects.  Added later - here, for example, is a very simple item shop which I did.  It’s about a third the size of yours, and has everything you need in it.  I'm not saying that you should do your shop exactly like this, just showing that it's possible to get everything into a much smaller map.

Your battle tutorial is an info dump, and if the player needs a tutorial, there’s too much information which goes too fast, and no chance to put it into practice as the info is being given, so it’s highly unlikely that it will be an effective tutorial.  This bit added in later – nearly all that stuff about skills was irrelevant as I didn’t have skills needing that info.  By the time I get them I will have forgotten what was said, indeed, I’ve nearly forgotten now.

I think this battle is problematic for your first battle.  The player has had no chance to learn the mechanics and juggling the right hand for selection, and then action bar and left hand for D or A requires practice unless the person is used to playing like that.  I’m not, even though I’ve played hundreds of rpgs, because my left hand does not have fast reflex timing.  You have not allowed for anyone who is physically slower or new to the mechanic to get up to speed.  Coupled with an unhelpful tutorial, it meant that the first battle was not in the slightest bit enjoyable.  That is probably not a good thing if you want the player to stick with the game until they become proficient.  It would have been very easy to get game over, and no developer should allow game over in the very first battle.

Even after I’ve given my sister the medicine, the mother is still telling me to go and give her the painkiller.  You forgot the switch.

As for whatever reason you have disabled save, you should find a way of telling the player what’s going on and not leave it to chance for him/her to find after the battle.  If I had lost that battle and got game over, with no save file I would have walked away because I would not have wanted to go through all that stuff all over again.  At what point did the diary become available for saving?  Was it only after the battle?  The first time I clicked on it, it just gave me the message “This is my diary”.  It was only after the painkiller was given that it became an open book.  Even though I tried to save at that point, it didn’t work.  The first time I could do it was the next morning.  That is too late.

Alliance has 2 ‘l’s, not one.

I am now in the cave.  There is no exit, I had no chance to check out if I could get more supplies, there is no indication of where the save point is.  In my opinion, this is not how to start a dungeon at the beginning of a game.  You tell the player that there will be a game over if Maria dies, which means at the very least going through a not very interesting cut scene (because having seen it once, why would anyone want to see it again?) back at the village when the party is formed, plus anything else the player has done.  That could be a significant amount of game play time depending on whether the player did any further checking around the village after leaving the house and before getting to the exit.

Spiders in an ice cave?  It think it helps immersion if the enemies have some vague correlation to the terrain they are in.  I have a character inflicted with poison and no item or skill to heal it with.  Given the way poison destroys HP there should be some way of getting rid of it.  If I want to get back to the fire to heal up that way, the bats have regenerated already , so I have to refight them with a poisoned member of the party.  Not good.  I suppose the regeneration time is influenced by the time I take to stop and type these notes.

Next time round I managed to dodge most of the enemies, but that’s bad in that I’m likely to be under levelled for the boss.  However, to get to the little red chest, I got caught by the spiders and this time 3 people are poisoned.  Now I have to hope that I can dodge all those enemies again to get back to the fire to heal poison up.  As one of those with poison is Maria this is worrying.  Still no save point.

On the next stage, I go for the little chest in the bottom right hand corner.  To get to it I have to fight the slime that is stationery in front of the chest.  As soon as I finish that another slime comes up.  By the time that battle is over, the first one has respawned and so my way to the chest is still blocked.  Fight it again.  Fortunately the other one respawned a tile or so away so that I was able to get the chest and move away before being stuck again.  I think you need to adjust your respawn times, as this is far too fast a turn around time.

At last a dispel herb in the next 2 chests.  But, although I saw it come up on both chests, there’s only one in my inventory.  Typical of my luck that the bugged item should be the poison cure.  Sigh, now I’m being afflicted by blind, and no way to heal that either, unless I use my one dispel herb.  Not likely!

Now I’m seriously hacked off.  Still no save point that I’ve been able to find, and I’m faced with this ambush on the next map.  Not amusing, not clever, just annoying.  Why is there no obvious save point?  You have set this up so that even one death (if it is Maria’s) means game over, and yet you provide no save points?  See the many, many threads on this forum about save points vs save anywhere, where the general consensus is that if you must restrict saving, you need to plan your save points with great care.

By definition mazes are confusing, and the player will take some time to work out the layout, get the chests and move forward.  This is made doubly hard when everything respawns so fast.  I have now been doing this dungeon for nearly 40 mins and I still have not found that elusive save point.  I have to close down.  That’s a lot of game play time lost.  I will not be playing this again.  I suspect that many players will have the same reaction.  It’s one thing to lose a big chunk of time through one’s own mistakes, but to do so because of a design flaw is quite another thing.

Overall assessment

Mapping

Not many actual errors, but your interior maps could do with rethinking.  They are far too big and I'm not surprised the Headmaster's office/house has 2 totally empty rooms.  The others are so big that you've used up any conceivable item already.

Story/characters

It strains my credulity that after the way Maria was treated she should be so eager to go along with Rick and the others.  I just cannot believe it.  

The bit about dragons felt like another info dump.  I don't need all that back lore at this stage, and it's not very realistic conversation between 2 people who've just met one another and who then plan to go somewhere together.  The will be interested in asking questions about each other, not the elemental aspects of dragons depending on their skin colour.

I'm not at all sure what the story is about.  That's not necessarily a problem at this stage, but I'm curious about why Maria's father is living in another town, things like that.  All I know is that I'm now (or rather, was) wandering around an ice cave for reasons which are quite unclear.  Why should Maria be interested in helping to track down this whoever it is?  Why should people who only the day before were trying to inflict serious, maybe even terminal, damage on her, suddenly willing to have her tag along?  Why has the subject of the token suddenly disappeared, and what was it about anyway?  It all seems a bit messy.

Battles

Enemy respawn time needs looking at.  

Having status afflictions which take big chunks of HP without having adequate means of curing them is not, imo, a good choice.

I have often played games with only save points, and enjoyed them (though my personal preference is for save anywhere).  However, I want them to be obvious and I want them to be frequent enough.  As it is exceptionally easy to get game over, as it only requires the death of Maria, then it is even more important that save points are around so that people do not lose huge amounts of game time.  If I'd been able to save, I would have gone back to this and played to the end of the demo.  As I couldn't, I shan't be doing that.  You should try and prevent players doing what I'm about to do.  Maybe there are save points and I managed to walk past them (why can't the camp fires save? or at least some of them?) in which case, all I can say is that they were very cunningly concealed.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ksjp

First of all, thank for the feedback. This gave me a lot to work on. Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy it. Though I'd like to comment a few things:

-About Steam Workshop, well, can't do anything about it. Seems that all games (even play only) are uploaded unencrypted. Every game that I downloaded from there were easily accesible. Also, the game is non-commercial, so technically I can use these (I asked for permission to use these on the Gamejolt version), but I'll check it out again.

-Huh. Never had any readability issues. At the time of this writing, I switched over to RPG Maker Source's Elegant windowskin as the one that I used had an issue where I couldn't see what color is set on the database. It might improve the readability.

-The save point was the diary. I misjudged that part. It was supposed to inform the player that they would save here. I am re-working the save system to allow most of the time (say for example, you can save when you are at a camp site). The Save menu is enabled but you cannot save there because Yanfly's Save System caused it. Tried to set it diffrently, but caused a menu script not inject a menu option properly. Renaming the option, maybe?

-What do you mean with "It think it helps immersion if the enemies have some vague correlation to the terrain they are in"? Could you please explian? (Also I think I found a typo in this sentence).

I am working on an update (maybe a re-launch if it does need it) based on this feedback (and possibly others, I rarely receive it here and on Gamejolt).

Thanks again for the feedback.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What do you mean with "It think it helps immersion if the enemies have some vague correlation to the terrain they are in"?
I mean that you don't find spiders in an ice cave, so having a large number of them, and later on hornets, just seemed silly.  You need to ask yourself what sort of enemies would suit this particular type of location.  You wouldn't, for example, expect water-based enemies in a lave dungeon, so meeting them there would jar.  In the same way you don't get spiders and hornets in an ice cave, so it jars, and lessens immersion.  Lots of little things add up to make an impression of coherence and polish.  And, btw, there's no typo in that sentence as far as I can see.

On the diary, it does tell me that I can save there, but only after the battle and the conversation back at the house.  If it gives the information somewhere between those 2 points, it is unlikely that I, or most players, would notice.  I have already been told that it's Maria's diary, so I have no reason to check it again.  It was only when the graphic changed, and I remembered that the graphic had been a closed book, that I interacted with it to discover that this is where I save.  Not every player would necessarily remember that it had been a closed book before, so even the visual clue might not be enough.  Not every player clicks absolutely everything in sight, so there would be players who wouldn't necessarily get the info just like that.  You need some mechanism for alerting the player to the fact that this book is something they need to examine.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry for the late reply, I was buzy. I'd like to ask a few more questions.

-What type of enemies you think they would fit in?

-I was thinking of your sugestion, but on later parts (after the prologue), the player can save anytime. Thoughts?

And, btw, there's no typo in that sentence as far as I can see.
Oh... Thought so. Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need to remember that if i want to learn to map like a pro, I need to spend hours doing it like a noob again and again… also, a cool map sometimes has hours/even days of work behind. I need to remember that too.
Yo there how's it going rpg community.
It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostAcc