Immortal Souls, requiers Artist and Composer

holydeva

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
Hi my name is George and I am the leader of a small team, we are currently working on a non-commercial game called Immortal Souls and we are in need of an Artist (primarily) and a composer (secondary).

We already have an artist but she focuses her efforts on creating images with the characters, we are in need of an artist for more general concept art that gives the general feel of the game to the public.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

holydeva

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
the artist position is closed.

NTakamura

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is the composing position still open? If so I am the person for the job. you can check out what have to offer with the song I have below.

holydeva

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
Sorry for not replying, for some reason it didnt show me your application until now, unfortunately we already have a capable composer.

holydeva

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
The artist composer spots are taken. In need of scripter.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
What started as 1 RPG in development on the Nintendo DS, turned into 4 RPGs in development (1 on VX and 3 on VX Ace). Wish me luck.
Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV.

Here are the videos:

Yes, I'm alive. No the semester didn't kill me. Though there are days I feel like I am dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tc633