Immortal Souls

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by dseden, Nov 5, 2016.

1. dseden

dseden Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello everyone,

I am the Story Developer for Immortal Souls.

The team has been together for about a year now, and during that time, we have had members come and go. Now we are looking for new talent to help push our project forward. Currently, our team leader is busy and unable to guide the project, so I'll be leading the group until he returns.

You'll obviously want to know what Immortal Souls is about before considering volunteering your skills to the project. To view story synopsis and character info, please view this thread.

So, if you're willing to lend a helping hand, here is what we need:

Parallax Mappers (2/4)

If you enjoy parallax mapping, let us know!

Map Planning (0/1)

You'll be considering the story script and creating the look and layout of the map. After team evaluation, the mappers will begin based on the final version of the plan.

Scripter (0/2)

We need someone to code in RGSS3. Mainly, this is for a minigame that I've developed, and it needs to be coded and implemented into the game world. Of course, you're not limited to this. Want to use your skills to make things a bit more pretty, feel free!

Latin (1/1)

I'm considering writing some lyrics and I'd like to experiment with the Latin language. If you have some knowledge in the language, I think you'd be a great help!

Female Vocalist & Male Vocalist (Male: 0/1) (Female: 0/1)

If you're passionate about singing, we would be happy to have you on our team. We already have lyrics and music prepared for some songs already. All we need is your singing voice. Please note that our musician would like a soprano as the female vocalist.

Enemy Artist (0/1)

You will collaborate with our enemy designer to draw the concepts and final versions of game enemies, which include bosses.

Eventing (1/1)

You need to own RPG Maker VX Ace, because that's the engine this project is being made for.

You'll be compiling and eventing the game, and releasing your results to the team for evaluation and testing. Sometimes, it may be easier for the team if you screen record your efforts for evaluation, so please keep this in mind.

Please note:

If you are busy for any length of time, that is fine. But please do your best to let us know. It would really help us to manage the project better.

This project is a team effort. All members should understand that they have the freedom to input into any area of the project - not just their particular role.

If you are interested:

Let me know what you want to do.

Let me know your age.

Let me know if you have any samples of your skills available to view. If not, that's absolutely fine.

If the team approves:

I will need you to PM me your e-mail address. That way, I can add you to our team on Slack.

Thank you for your interest in Immortal Souls. We look forward to welcoming you to our team :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can you please double check your tags?

3. dseden

dseden Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English