Impassable Field tile.

Sparky89

Is proberly eating one of evmaster's Brownie's.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all, wondering if you know how i can achieve the below..

I have a ruin on field tiles on my world map..

Player enters ruin does stuff.. player leaves ruin.. i want that ruin to be blocked after i entered first time.

How do i achieve this i know how to block tiles ( same as character ) or X / O's but not in a event.

Thank you.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I moved this to VX Ace Support as I don't think you need a script for it. How much are you needing to block? Just the door tile or some larger portion? Really though you just need to use a switch. So let's say you are wanting to not be able to go back into the door. On your door event, you would create a second page that is triggered by a switch.

In some event as you leave the ruins or just before you leave the ruins, you turn that switch on, exit the ruins, then you cannot return.

Also, in the future please consider using a more meaningful title so that members can know if it is a question they can help with or not, and that others with similar problems in the future can find it easier in a search.

Sparky89

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello mlogan - I have updated the title appologies. and thanks for moving to correct thread.

So on my door event I would apply a second page and use a switch.
Then in a event perhaps inside the ruin i would have the switch on after the event.. and just before i leave the ruin.

So how do i go about conditioning this ? Would a short video help paint the picture of my issue?

Sparky89

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have resolved this thanks !

1576694923023.png

This is when i enter the building, and on my transfer on the other side.. i have the following;
Note Same as character - highlighted. hope this helps anybody.

1576694980499.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88net