EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had Visustella's plugin working with MV. I moved my game to MZ and the Steam achievements are no longer working. Anyone have any ideas?
Not sure I quite follow your question.

I thought plugins for MV generally don't work with MZ; like you need MZ-specific versions of them.

josephdevelops

Creator of Familia
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not sure I quite follow your question.

I thought plugins for MV generally don't work with MZ; like you need MZ-specific versions of them.

I just want to see if anyone has been able to get visustella's plugin working for MZ. Also I only can think of a few MV plugins that don't work on MZ. I have seen over 100 that work from MV to MZ. Curious how you came to the conclusion that MV plugins generally don't work on MZ. From my experience I would say the opposite.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just want to see if anyone has been able to get visustella's plugin working for MZ. Also I only can think of a few MV plugins that don't work on MZ. I have seen over 100 that work from MV to MZ. Curious how you came to the conclusion that MV plugins generally don't work on MZ. From my experience I would say the opposite.
My understanding came from prior to release, when it was announced they wouldn't.

If that ended up not being the case, then that's good news. I didn't really look into it any further, as I decided I wasn't going to upgrade for the time being.

Zeriab

Huggins!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Check out Hudell's script.
Since MZ uses a newer version of Node.js you may also need to download a newer version of Greenworks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:
Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beru