Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there was wondering if anyone else has ran into this problem, i used to use other Rpg makers in the past and never had any problems importing files in , With RPG maker MV i can seem to import any new chip sets, characters , audio chips or anything. Is this a bug ? or is there some new method used to import new files. Please help 

ロリ先輩

ロリだけど先輩だよ
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Refer to this topic: 

RPG Maker MV no longer has a resource manager like the previous ones. However, you can add files manually to the game directory. If you don't know where the directory is, you can select it from 'Game' menu in the editor, and choosing 'Open Folder'.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Iv tired pulling the files into the folders but they still dont show up on Rpg Maker MV, i see t hat the files are the right format but still cant access them in MV 

ロリ先輩

ロリだけど先輩だよ
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That's highly unusual. What folders are you putting the files into? What format are they?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Either you're putting the tilesheets in the wrong folder (they have to go into the project folder, not into the program folder), or you did so while MV was running.

If the project is already open, MV sometimes has problems detecting new files - close the program and reopen it, that should do it if the files are in the correct folder.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For Example , In  RPG maker MV , i go into Game / Open folder/ open audio / then Se , then i paste in a audio File that's Format  is M4A , then clsoe reopen my game looking for the file but nothings there, i just dont understand casue importing files used to be so easy, it would take seconds, and iv been messing around for hours trying to make this work ,

very stressful. Thanks for the help so far tho 

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
M4A are played for mobile version. You must add OGG files if you want the sound on your computer.

bohboh09

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Refer to this topic:

RPG Maker MV no longer has a resource manager like the previous ones. However, you can add files manually to the game directory. If you don't know where the directory is, you can select it from 'Game' menu in the editor, and choosing 'Open Folder'.
exuse me what editor are you talking about? where is it exactily?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@bohboh09 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naj