Importing images to character generator issue

Griede

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
ok, so im still kinda getting a feel for MV (read not to familiar with it at all) and trying to import assets in to the character generator.
he images will show up as tile, i can see them just fine, dont even take all that long to load. proplem is i cant actually select the tiles.
the weird thing is that when i click a tile for faces, walking, dying w/e it just places the default tile over that tile...
no idea why its doing that...

ima add to this that also in the character genorator, there seems to be no difference between front and back hair, the generator is treating it all as 1 hair asset, so any changes to hair color in either front or back hair (as in on the head) are apllied to all the hair.

***drat, i have MZ, not MV, but i do not see a specific forum for MZ.... ****

and i still have the same issue...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8