Importing images to character generator issue

Griede

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
ok, so im still kinda getting a feel for MV (read not to familiar with it at all) and trying to import assets in to the character generator.
he images will show up as tile, i can see them just fine, dont even take all that long to load. proplem is i cant actually select the tiles.
the weird thing is that when i click a tile for faces, walking, dying w/e it just places the default tile over that tile...
no idea why its doing that...

ima add to this that also in the character genorator, there seems to be no difference between front and back hair, the generator is treating it all as 1 hair asset, so any changes to hair color in either front or back hair (as in on the head) are apllied to all the hair.

***drat, i have MZ, not MV, but i do not see a specific forum for MZ.... ****

and i still have the same issue...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjikit