♫ Music, ❀ arts and ¶ codes.
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
[SIZE=24pt]Improved Custom Status Window v1.1[/SIZE]​

Author: Flixbeat​

Introduction

So I decided to name this script as Improved Custom Status Window, yes.. just another status window with a twist. 

Objective of this script

The main objective of this script is to allow the game creator to modify the terms that are being displayed on the screen without worrying about the terms that are indicated in the Terms database, it also allows you to change the colors of some texts and the hp/mp gauge as well. There are also new added stats to display, the EVA(Evasion), CRI(Critical Rate), HTR(Hit Rate). It also allows you to write a short biography for the actors.

Compatibility Issues
None so far

Installation
Copy the whole script and paste it above ▼ Main Process and be sure that you have the new IconSet.png place it in 'System' Folder if you will do it locally, overwrite the file.

IconSet

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/9314/iconsetb.png

Features

1) Texts for displaying name,class,stats,etc... can be changed.
2) Colors of some texts, hp/mp gauge, divider can be changed.
3) Character sprite is also displayed
4) New added stat to display EVA(Evation), CRI(Critical Rate), HTR(Hit Rate).
5) Stats, experince info has icons.
6) Ability to create a short biography for an actor.
7) Status window has been divided into 3 parts for a more organized looks.
I) Name,class,exp info,character sprite,character face
II) Status and Equipments
III) Short Biography
8) Doesn't rely on terms indicated in the database, CREATE IT ON YOUR OWN  :D  

Release & Updates

Updates:
- July 26: Changed bio array to hash (v1.1)

> 1st Release: July 24

Screenshot

Script v1.1

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------# This script is only exclusive for RPG MAKER VX## Script: Improved Custom Status Window v1.1 (Plug and Play)# Author: Flixbeat## Description: An improved window status that allow the game creator to# customize the terms displayed on the window status.## Compatibility issues: none so far## Installation: Copy the whole script and paste it above ▼ Main Process# and be sure that you have the new IconSet.png place it in 'System' Folder# if you will do it localy, overwrite the file.## Features:# 1) Texts for displaying name,class,stats,etc... can be changed.# 2) Colors of some texts, hp/mp gauge, divider can be changed.# 3) Character sprite is also displayed# 4) New added stat to display EVA(Evation), CRI(Critical Rate), HTR(Hit Rate).# 5) Stats, experince info has icons.# 6) Ability to create a short biography for an actor.# 7) Status window has been divided into 3 parts for a more organized looks.# I) Name,class,exp info,character sprite,character face# II) Status and Equipments# III) Short Biography# 8) Doesn't rely on terms indicated in the database, CREATE IT ON YOUR OWN ## Release:# 1st Release: July 24## Updates:# July 26: Changed bio array to hash# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Start customization point# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------module Text LEVEL_TEXT = "Level" # Level NAME_TEXT = "Name" # Name CLASS_TEXT = "Job" # Job HP_TEXT = "HP" # HP MP_TEXT = "MP" # MP CURRENT_EXP_TEXT = "Current Exp" # Current Exp TO_NEXT_LVL_EXP_TEXT = "To Next Level" # To Next Level ATK_TEXT = "ATK" # Attack DEF_TEXT = "DEF" # Defence AGI_TEXT = "AGI" # Agility SPI_TEXT = "INT" # Intelligence EVA_TEXT = "EVA" # Evation Rate CRI_TEXT = "CRI" # Critacal Rate HIT_TEXT = "HTR" # Hit Rate STATS_TEXT = "Stats" # Stats Text EQ_TEXT = "Equipment" # Equipment Text BIO_TEXT = "Short Bio" # Biography Text end# You can add more information for the other actors# Note that you should write a short info here, a long bio would# result out of bouds info.# syntax : actor_id => biomodule Bio INFO = { 1=> "An idiot who loves nothing but to eat and slack around.", 2=> "She loves eating apples, but she won't able to poop it out.", 3=> "A prideful creature like H_S, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!", 4=> "She may look cute and nice, but she's doesn't take a bath. (eeww!)", } end# This is the icon section.module Icons ATK_ICON = 2 # 2 (Default - Sword) DEF_ICON = 52 # 52 (Default - Shield) AGI_ICON = 48 # 48 (Default - Boots) SPI_ICON = 21 # 21 (Default - Staff) EVA_ICON = 374 # 374 (Default - Dashing) CRI_ICON = 361 # 361 (Default - Blow) HIT_ICON = 489 # 489 (Default - Sword Impact) CUR_EXP_ICON = 62 # 62 (Default - Ribbon) TO_NEXT_LVL_ICON = 63 # 63 (Default - Ribbon going right) end# Defining colors are in RGB(Red, Green, Blue) format# The higher the value, the higher the intensity of the color# Parameters (Red,Green,Blue)# * Basic Colors# (255,255,255) - White# (0,0,0) - Black# (255,0,0) - Red# (0,255,0) - Green# (0,0,255) - Blue# Got it? Good :)module Colors # Parameter : Color.new(R,G, # This will gradient fill the gauge by the color specified # GC = Gauge Color HP_GC1 = Color.new(155,0,0) HP_GC2 = Color.new(255,0,0) MP_GC1 = Color.new(0,0,155) MP_GC2 = Color.new(0,0,255) # Upper Divider Color (Horizontal) DIV1_COLOR = Color.new(255,255,255) # Middle Divider Color (Vertical) DIV2_COLOR = Color.new(255,255,255) # Lower Divider Color (Horizontal) DIV3_COLOR= Color.new(255,255,255) # Stats text color STATS_TEXT_COLOR = Color.new(255,255,0) # Equipment text color EQ_TEXT_COLOR = Color.new(255,255,0) # Biography text color BIO_TEXT_COLOR = Color.new(255,255,0) end# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------# * End of customization point# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------class Window_Status < Window_Base def initialize(actor_index) @actor = actor_index super(0, 0, 544, 416) self.draw_actor_info end def draw_gauge(actor_id,type) @hp = actor_id.hp @mp = actor_id.mp @max_hp = actor_id.base_maxhp @max_mp = actor_id.base_maxmp if @hp == 1 then @hp = 2 end hp_gauge_width = 220 * @hp / @max_hp mp_gauge_width = 220 * @mp / @max_mp hp_gauge = Bitmap.new(hp_gauge_width.to_i,20) mp_gauge = Bitmap.new(mp_gauge_width.to_i,20) hp_gauge_rect = Rect.new(0,0,hp_gauge.width,hp_gauge.height) mp_gauge_rect = Rect.new(0,0,mp_gauge.width,mp_gauge.height) if type == "hp" color1 = Colors::HP_GC1 color2 = Colors::HP_GC2 elsif type == "mp" color1 = Colors::MP_GC1 color2 = Colors::MP_GC2 end hp_gauge.gradient_fill_rect(hp_gauge_rect,color1,color2) mp_gauge.gradient_fill_rect(mp_gauge_rect,color1,color2) if type == "hp" self.contents.blt(300,55,hp_gauge,hp_gauge_rect,255) elsif type == "mp" self.contents.blt(300,78,mp_gauge,mp_gauge_rect,255) end end def draw_divider(div) if div == "horizontal" divider = Bitmap.new(542,2) divider_rect = Rect.new(0,0,divider.width,divider.height) divider.fill_rect(divider_rect,Colors::DIV1_COLOR) self.contents.blt(1,110,divider,divider_rect,255) elsif div == "vertical" divider = Bitmap.new(2,190) divider_rect = Rect.new(0,0,divider.width,divider.height) divider.fill_rect(divider_rect,Colors::DIV2_COLOR) self.contents.blt(150,127,divider,divider_rect,255) elsif div == "horz_bottom" divider = Bitmap.new(542,2) divider_rect = Rect.new(0,0,divider.width,divider.height) divider.fill_rect(divider_rect,Colors::DIV3_COLOR) self.contents.blt(1,330,divider,divider_rect,255) end end def draw_item_icon_and_name(actor_index,x,y) for i in 0..4 item = actor_index.equips if item == nil # kill the prideful creature else self.draw_icon(item.icon_index, x, y, enabled = true) self.contents.draw_text(x+30,y,self.width,WLH,item.name) end y+=24 end end def draw_bio(actor_index) self.contents.draw_text(5,360,self.width,WLH,Bio::INFO[actor_index]) end def draw_actor_info # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ # * CHARACTER INFO # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ self.contents.clear self.draw_face(@actor.face_name, @actor.face_index, 0, 0, size = 96) self.draw_character(@actor.character_name,@actor.character_index,124,35) self.contents.draw_text(148,5,self.width,WLH,Text::LEVEL_TEXT+": "+@actor.level.to_s) self.draw_actor_state(@actor, 148, 29, width = 96) self.contents.draw_text(115,51,self.width,WLH,Text::NAME_TEXT+": "+@actor.name) self.contents.draw_text(115,75,self.width,WLH,Text::CLASS_TEXT+": "+@actor.class.name) self.draw_gauge(@actor,"hp") self.draw_gauge(@actor,"mp") self.contents.draw_text(300,52,self.width,WLH, Text::HP_TEXT + ": " + @actor.hp.to_s + " / " + @actor.base_maxhp.to_s) self.contents.draw_text(300,50+WLH,self.width,WLH, Text::MP_TEXT + ": " + @actor.mp.to_s + " / " + @actor.base_maxmp.to_s) # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ # * EXPERIENCE INFO # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ self.draw_icon(Icons::CUR_EXP_ICON,300,0) self.draw_icon(Icons::TO_NEXT_LVL_ICON,300,26) self.contents.draw_text(324,0,self.width,WLH,Text::CURRENT_EXP_TEXT+": "+@actor.exp_s.to_s) self.contents.draw_text(324,26,self.width,WLH,Text::TO_NEXT_LVL_EXP_TEXT+": "+@actor.next_rest_exp_s.to_s) self.draw_divider("horizontal") # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ # * STATUS # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ self.contents.font.color = Colors::STATS_TEXT_COLOR self.contents.draw_text(5,120,self.width,WLH,Text::STATS_TEXT) self.contents.font.color = normal_color self.draw_icon(Icons::ATK_ICON,5,150) self.contents.draw_text(35,150,self.width,WLH,Text::ATK_TEXT+": "+@actor.base_atk.to_s) self.draw_icon(Icons::DEF_ICON,5,174) self.contents.draw_text(35,174,self.width,WLH,Text::DEF_TEXT+": "+@actor.base_def.to_s) self.draw_icon(Icons::AGI_ICON,5,198) self.contents.draw_text(35,198,self.width,WLH,Text::AGI_TEXT+": "+@actor.base_agi.to_s) self.draw_icon(Icons::SPI_ICON,5,222) self.contents.draw_text(35,222,self.width,WLH,Text::SPI_TEXT+": "+@actor.base_spi.to_s) self.draw_icon(Icons::EVA_ICON,5,246) self.contents.draw_text(35,246,self.width,WLH,Text::EVA_TEXT+": "+@actor.agi.to_s) self.draw_icon(Icons::CRI_ICON,5,270) self.contents.draw_text(35,270,self.width,WLH,Text::CRI_TEXT+": "+@actor.cri.to_s) self.draw_icon(Icons::HIT_ICON,5,294) self.contents.draw_text(35,294,self.width,WLH,Text::HIT_TEXT+": "+@actor.hit.to_s) self.draw_divider("vertical") # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ # * EQUIPMENT # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ self.contents.font.color = Colors::EQ_TEXT_COLOR self.contents.draw_text(170,120,self.width,WLH,Text::EQ_TEXT) self.contents.font.color = normal_color self.draw_item_icon_and_name(@actor,170,150) self.draw_divider("horz_bottom") # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ # * BIO # ------------------------------------------------------------------------ self.contents.font.color = Colors::BIO_TEXT_COLOR self.contents.draw_text(5,336,self.width,WLH,Text::BIO_TEXT) self.contents.font.color = normal_color self.draw_bio(@actor.id) end end

If you find some bugs or incompatibility issues, you can just pm me or just add a reply on this thread. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz