Improved Demon and Face Icons

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi everyone, I made a Christmas game that wasn't finished in time for the holidays but now I have time to refine it and release for next year's Christmas.  While doing so I edited a bunch of face, icons, and more.  The main one which I wanted to share is improving the large idle Demon.  In the battle image there is a dead angel the Demon is coming out of, but in his idle animation there is no angel.  I used the character generator to make a dead angel then edited the image to put it underneath and matching the motion so it doesn't move while the Demon is floating.  Thought this might be useful for anyone else who noticed and had an issue with this inconsistency.  As a bonus I'm also including my edited holiday face image, one of which includes the Demon as a dialogue face. 

Terms:

• Free to use commercially or non-commercially if you have an MV license.
  • Free to edit and post said edits as long as they use my terms (aka no charging people for edits of my stuff) and provide a link on this thread so people can get edits.
  • As long as no one else is credited (none currently) you can use these in plugin demos, event systems, tutorials, etc. if you like, but if you could please leave a link to the thread or demo so people can see how to use said images.

$AccurateDemon.png

Details: Rogue, Warlord and Swordsmen recolored to be more festive, Minotaur recolored to look like a "reindeer", one recolored and modified to look like "Rudolph the Rage Nose Reindeer".  Demon and Santa face icons are fit to work in a dialogue box without a problem.     

HolidayFaces.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The links are not working for me. I'm not sure if it's just me or others would have the same problem as well?

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That's strange, it isn't coming up for me now either but when I go to edit it the pictures still show.  Not sure  :distrust:

Ice Bear

Ice Bear for President
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's strange, it isn't coming up for me now either but when I go to edit it the pictures still show.  Not sure  :distrust:

The links are not working for me. I'm not sure if it's just me or others would have the same problem as well?
They're moving all forum files to a third-party provider. It is stickied to the forums, or if you have trouble finding it, here is the link:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/announcement/12-file-transfer-in-progress/

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks Ice_bear!  Guess we just have to wait while the files come back  :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZAIKING