In a large party (+50) block Specific Actors From Being Used

elpsychic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am currently using Yanfly Party System to allow me to have multiple party members.
And the reason why I have so many actors is because I am trying to have game where to the main player can organize many party members and send them into special missions. When they are in these special missions, I want the player not be able to touch them.

I don't know how I can get this done. I just want to have someway to put actors not changeable when a conditional is true.

Any help is appreciated.

Eviticous

Node Js Developer By Trade, FF14 Player By Heart
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would event this where they are removed from the party.

elpsychic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hm... I thought about just doing it but the player would not have information of the party member inherently through RPG Maker.

Like if the player still wants to see info on party member.

Eviticous

Node Js Developer By Trade, FF14 Player By Heart
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The player would know they are "out doing missions"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otishorn