MSMPokeGamer

Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Firstly, I Would Like To Apologise For If I Put This In The Wrong Section, Im Not Sure Where Questions Really Go

Anyway, I Am Making My Own Game In RPG Maker MV, However I Would Like To Have In-App-Purchases In It For IOS And Android. Im Not Sure On How To Do This, Does it Require Coding-Experience? And What Would I Have To Do With Apple And Google To Get Them To Put Them In? 

Thanks A bunch.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please write your questions with correct lettering and without centering

Your formatting makes your post very difficult to read.

You need to ask the people who will process that purchase for you for the javascript applications they require. You cannot simply do your own, because they need to follow the security guidelines enforced by the banks who will handle the payments.

And you won't get any support for this from Degica or on this Forum for legal reasons.

But that said, if you find a company that offers to handle banking-level security and money transfers and get a javascript for that from them, then it is possible.

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First of, I really hate in-app purchases in game.
Mostlikely it's a way from developers to let players bleed to play their games.
Some games are starting in a "okay" way and become to ridiculous "pay 100€+ to finish the game"...
I would more likely pay 20€ or even 40€, instead of in-app purchases, if the game is worth it. But same goes for in-app purchases. 
If I see it's pointless to pay, then I don't buy anything and only uninstall it. 

To your question: As Andar said, you need ot code it.
You need a javascript, that takes your money to your bank account and that from iOS and Android. They get a part of it too. ;)
Same goes for taxation, from land to land it's different. Here in germany it's 7% or 19%, belonging on what you sell. :)

Next thing is, you need to pay a 100€ for Android and a 100€ for iOS to actually can sell and upload your stuff there.

Because you need a developer licence from them. ;) (\s/)

MSMPokeGamer

Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First of, I really hate in-app purchases in game.
Mostlikely it's a way from developers to let players bleed to play their games.
Some games are starting in a "okay" way and become to ridiculous "pay 100€+ to finish the game"...
I would more likely pay 20€ or even 40€, instead of in-app purchases, if the game is worth it. But same goes for in-app purchases. 
If I see it's pointless to pay, then I don't buy anything and only uninstall it. 

To your question: As Andar said, you need ot code it.
You need a javascript, that takes your money to your bank account and that from iOS and Android. They get a part of it too. ;)
Same goes for taxation, from land to land it's different. Here in germany it's 7% or 19%, belonging on what you sell. :)

Next thing is, you need to pay a 100€ for Android and a 100€ for iOS to actually can sell and upload your stuff there.

Because you need a developer licence from them. ;) (\s/)

Wow! Thanks For All The Details! I Think Ill Stick To The Game Costing Money Instead Of In App Purchaes :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi