- Jul 21, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
THIS TOPIC IS BEING MOVED FROM EARLY PROJECT DEVELOPMENT TO PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Here Lies: No One
A Post-Apocalyptic drama/horror
Based on the book- Here Lies: No One -comes a drama/horror story centered around two groups of survivors -a group of high-schoolers, and a group of scouts- as they try to survive the devastation of the world.
Synopsis: Throughout the world, a terrible virus spreads uncontrollably. There is no cure, there is no safety. Left and right loved ones die and change... into something horrible. Raf and his friends seem to be all that remains of the great American nation. Their objective: survive and find the un-locatable 'Quarantine Zone'. But soon they'll learn that swarms of infected aren't the only thing to fear in the new world. Vulnerable minds snap quickly when all rules are cast aside and everything is washed in the blood of humanity.
"Why bury your dead anymore? It's not like they're going to sit still for all eternity. It's best to just take the tombstone and write: Here Lies: No One"
- story-driven and character-driven plot
- all art and music original
- quests and open-world locations
- hidden collectibles
- a variety of characters and monsters to fight and meet
- an assortment of weapons and items to collect to help you survive
- 8-12 hours of gameplay
- with multiple chapters as levels to progress the story
- able to cook food and use a variety of medication
- unique power-ups for each level
- Local high-school
- open-world city to explore and quest
- various homes and locations to loot
MORE SCREENSHOTS, MORE INFORMATION, MORE INTERACTION, MORE COMPLETE!
Biography Page for everyone in your party!
Loading and save screens
Some game images!
Able to cook food, scavenge items, use medication,upgrade your characters, and even get drunk!
Thanks for taking the time to look over this post!!!
Last edited by a moderator: