IN GAME Character Customizer?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by coolphill, Jun 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. coolphill

coolphill Gamer Member

First Language:
    US English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello there internet, I'm using VX ACE, and I'm trying to make a sims-like game (which i'm FAILING badly, and i'll be here for alot help...if i'm welcomed....)  anyway I wanted to know a good way for a customizer in-game at start up you know "start game" "Create your first "*sim*" (wont be called sim for obv reasons, i'll be using that as an example) I don't quite know how i'm supposed to do this, I'm not a ruby person I like python and c#, and i'm very new to ruby but I must get this done! Anyone have an ideas? Has been done before? I would like for some stuff to be locked, and unlocked as the player gets farther in the game. thanks, if you're reading. (btw I finally upgraded from XP yay i'm no longer super outdated, just slightly) Oops i'm getting off topic. Anyway, yeah that''s my question. 

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It can esealy be done by eventing, there are tutorials on evented character generation here on the forum.

3. coolphill

coolphill Gamer Member

First Language:
    US English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Could you give me a link to one? I looked around google and the forums before I made this post and I found nothing.

------------------------------------

Actually nevermind I changed a few keywords and found some thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016