IN GAME Character Customizer?

coolphill

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello there internet, I'm using VX ACE, and I'm trying to make a sims-like game (which i'm FAILING badly, and i'll be here for alot help...if i'm welcomed....)  anyway I wanted to know a good way for a customizer in-game at start up you know "start game" "Create your first "*sim*" (wont be called sim for obv reasons, i'll be using that as an example) I don't quite know how i'm supposed to do this, I'm not a ruby person I like python and c#, and i'm very new to ruby but I must get this done! Anyone have an ideas? Has been done before? I would like for some stuff to be locked, and unlocked as the player gets farther in the game. thanks, if you're reading. (btw I finally upgraded from XP yay i'm no longer super outdated, just slightly) Oops i'm getting off topic. Anyway, yeah that''s my question. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can esealy be done by eventing, there are tutorials on evented character generation here on the forum.

coolphill

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It can esealy be done by eventing, there are tutorials on evented character generation here on the forum.
Could you give me a link to one? I looked around google and the forums before I made this post and I found nothing.

------------------------------------

Actually nevermind I changed a few keywords and found some thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical