In-Game Window/Screen Resize

Corona~!

Stardust Crusader
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a game that can account for both 4:3 and 16:9 resolutions, but I hit a snag with preexisting Screen Resolution plugins since they either seem to cause awkward window and game screen problems when attempting to resize after game initialization or simply undo the resolution change the moment the main menu is open.

Here are the features I am looking for in the plugin:

1) Resizing of the entirety of the game area via some form of calling method in-game.

2) Window/screen resolution must resize with it. To give examples of what I don't mean:

- 1280x720 to 960x720.

- 960x720 to 1280x720

3) Refreshing in-game window sizes so that menus and windows going off the screen can be avoided. Wrapping message text would also be nice.

I'm sorry if this is too vague as it is my first plugin request, but I'll try my best to elaborate if there are any questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573