Macko89

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Achievement Script

Games these days are based on getting and earning Achievements. So I thought hey why not have an achievement system for this game not only will the game play will make it enjoyable but trying to earn achievements on the way will make it much more enjoyable to play plus adding add ons for like more quests, more achievements, etc will make it more interesting aswell but well have to see where it goes and decide on the way there.

So I'm after a script that will add an achievement system for the project so I can spice the game up abit more and make it more exciting for the fans out there of the breath of fire series.

Other Script Request Topics

Expanding Stat System

Karn Fusion System

Dragon Transformation System

Sprites/Charset, Faces, Etc

General Graphic Topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You mean like they can see other people's achievements? that will require you being able to connect to a server where the achievements are saved and such...

if it's local achievements, you can do it via events...

Macko89

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You mean like they can see other people's achievements? that will require you being able to connect to a server where the achievements are saved and such...

if it's local achievements, you can do it via events...
is it do-able to do both locally and server based? and thanks shaz

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
yes... of course... not sure about how easy or hard the server-based thing is though...

Macko89

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yes... of course... not sure about how easy or hard the server-based thing is though...
Its probably better to have local just for now in script and the server-based part bit can just work on it bit by bit, if it makes it easy for you. there's no rush its better to take it steady than rush and make alot of mistakes.

do it in your own pace. :)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You see, this thing is specific to your project (achievements are specific to every game)... no one can make a general script you... at least not something that can be plug and play... and everytime you want a new achievement then you would need to add things to whatever script it is... so you better have a dedicated one working on this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01