TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone !

This is the new thread of recruitment ! (i hope it's the right one this time !)

So as the title says i am in need of an artist ! (The game is made in RPG Maker vx ACE)

what i really need is portraits of the (Main) characters of the game !

The Storyline contains real spoilers !

Storyline: You are a female teenager who was invited to her friend's birthday party, who've had such a terrible past. Lucy and her friends all go to the birthday party, When you arrive it's just a happy time !, after 1 hour all of you realize that Mike (whose birthday is today) is missing, you find him dead in the bathroom with a knife stab in the head and in the stomach. 

everyone panics but all the doors are locked, with a massage saying "Did you have fun? , i had fun !, now how about finding who's the killer to escape?' they all find a timed bomb, can you escape and find who the killer is?.

About the Gameplay, i'll tell the person who is willing to help more info and keep him\her updated with info for the game !

Important ! : i did not start working on the game, so there's no screenshots.

i need all the characters faceset to be done so i can start making the game -- i have the story Ready ! the ending and everything else, all i need is the faceset.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Slot unfilled, the OP is disagree through PM, because she wanted portraits in anime style, while I am not familiar with anime. 

Last edited by a moderator:

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Slot unfilled, the OP is disagree through PM, because she wanted portraits in anime style, while I am not familiar with anime. 
i'm sorry Zalett, it's my fault i didn't provide enough information for what i really needed..

also i find your art "Perfect" for an RPG Adventure game. i forgot to say that in the PM

Alastor_1416

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español,Ingles
Primarily Uses
Other
Tengo una pregunta en anime o en pixel art: rswt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.
Dragon Quest style enemy selection plugin work in progress:

Quest_Targeting.png

It's a simple targeting system from the NES era. Select an enemy group; single-target skills will target the first enemy in that group.

Quest-Targeting-Animated.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenousld3341