In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: I need a resize of an observatory and the storage in Overworld Tileset C. I'm making a lab exterior so I want the buildings to look like its small overworld counterpart. I'm pretty sure somebody did this but I asked everyone; even the mods and it looked like it just disappear. I want the stairs of the observatory to be walkable, the windows have a glass pane; and a bonus an animation where the dome door open. That applies to the storage where I want it to look the same but bigger.

Below me are the tiles I'm referring and what I want it to looked like.

Reference Images:

Attachments

Sparky89

Is proberly eating one of evmaster's Brownie's.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The issue is the bigger this image gets the more odd it will look. i think what your after is literally a re-design. sure you can have 2 of the observatories 1 with roof 1 without.. and when player hits the action button the image changes over to an open roof. to make the stairs walkable? i dunno.. your looking at a huge observatory which will ruin the image quality best to make a new one.

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In addition, if anyone knows about an RTP style Ventilation Fan that's animated, send the link here as well

SF_Inside_C.pngSF_Inside_C.png
SF_Inside_B.pngSF_Inside_B.png

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In addition, if anyone knows about an RTP style Ventilation Fan that's animated, send the link here as well
Not RTP style, but I have 2 ventilation fans that are animated, one with grate and one without. Here's the link, hope it helps.

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've actually looked at your link before, thanks though

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I admit I like the guillotine better than the fan :)

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, do you know any animated fan or resized Observatory RTP
zzmmorgan?

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I admit I like the guillotine better than the fan :)
I just posted a new edit sheet with a fan for you. I hope it works for you. I'll put it below:

Utility5.png
Let me know if it works out, I tested it with a parallel event variable and it seems to do okay.
The weapon sheet and animated overlay for the teleporter (Top Right) are also up.

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy Robotics, that's the nicest thing anyone has done, thank you for this Journey_Sticks,

Now all I need is an observatory, and probably some large warehouse as well

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am not familiar with MV, but would these proportions be what you are looking for?
1604539001636.png

Obs the windows would have curvature.

Also, the narrowing of the door seems a bit strong. 3 px each side is 6 px over 92 for the reference image. It doesn't seem like there would be that much distortion, and generally I consider RTP assets to have relatively little distortion from distance.

Last edited:

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thisish? Some lines are for measurements
1604541985162.png

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: I need a resize of an observatory and the storage in Overworld Tileset C. I'm making a lab exterior so I want the buildings to look like its small overworld counterpart. I'm pretty sure somebody did this but I asked everyone; even the mods and it looked like it just disappear. I want the stairs of the observatory to be walkable, the windows have a glass pane; and a bonus an animation where the dome door open. That applies to the storage where I want it to look the same but bigger.

Below me are the tiles I'm referring and what I want it to looked like.

Reference Images:
Does this work?
World_C.png

Observatory door.png

Last edited:

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Journey_Sticks

I think the RTP assets are more stylistic than photorealistic, and tend to be smother rather than having sharp corners. They seem to have random shadows and such.
1604548098734.png1604554235406.png

Last edited:

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It
Yeah, this is good. But just to add another another option, an rtp of the building would be nice as well
Thanks Journey_Sticks

Journey_Sticks

I think the RTP assets are more stylistic than photorealistic, and tend to be smother rather than having sharp corners. They seem to have random shadows and such.
View attachment 166621View attachment 166647
Also, I like what I see, is it possible if you could make a completed version?

Dutchmountain

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ANT0NS3DG3: As for a storage warehouse, I created something that you might be able to use.
You could ad a garage / storage door to it.

Warehouse_5x8.png

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It

Yeah, this is good. But just to add another another option, an rtp of the building would be nice as well
Thanks Journey_Sticks

Also, I like what I see, is it possible if you could make a completed version?
Well, I stopped because I wasn't sure if that was what you wanted or if the size was correct. Somehow I managed to close what I was working on, but I have everything I need in the image I uploaded.

I will probably work on it more today to distract myself from continually checking the count and seeing that nothing has really changed.

Which of the two windows is wider?

1604599915998.png

The one on the left is 11, the one on the right is 9. perspective is weird.

Last edited:

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is about the best I can do. I have no idea how to do the windows. It still needs a bit more AA but if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do with everything on the bottom half, let me know!

Also, free to use for anyone for whatever. One condition: just don't tell anyone it came from me. XD

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Asphodelethe wrote on skybluehair's profile.
Hi! I loe your desert NPCs for adding some variety. I've used them in a free game (The Snow Elf on Itch.io) and I'd love to use them in the new game I'm working on, which I hope to release commercially. I'd love your permission if I could have it!

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patriciabrown