In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So Update, If anyone can remade the Observatory using Fen_Stars' observ.png, that would be swell. I can't edit it myself, but if anyone knows please contact me

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, anyone knows how to edit Fen_Stars' sprite?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@ANT0NS3DG3 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: I need a resize of an observatory and the storage in Overworld Tileset C. I'm making a lab exterior so I want the buildings to look like its small overworld counterpart. I'm pretty sure somebody did this but I asked everyone; even the mods and it looked like it just disappear. I want the stairs of the observatory to be walkable, the windows have a glass pane; and a bonus an animation where the dome door open. That applies to the storage where I want it to look the same but bigger.

Below me are the tiles I'm referring and what I want it to looked like.

Reference Images:
I updated/repaired the fan, you'll find it here:
I wasn't happy with the area around the blades. it looks way better now

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well it appears the link is faulty, I can't get to it
Here's the right one,
Sorry!

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's okay, I didn't see any problems with the fan though, but I might miss it. Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggleston