ShellyValeras

Beginner Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay so I need someone who's REALLY good at spriting. I need a creature as big as the iron golem for the walk sprite. Maybe a couple creepy dolls too. I'll have images shortly of what the creature will look like and the dolls too. If anyone is bored and good at making sprites please! Help me out!

I will edit this post with the images later.

Edit:

Here's the big creature.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Depending on how much you want, this might belong to Project Recruitment instead.
For those interested, this was in MV support, so OP is looking for MV sprites.

Avery made sprites for the default dolls for last Restaff.

ShellyValeras

Beginner Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Resource Requests[/move]
Depending on how much you want, this might belong to Project Recruitment instead.
For those interested, this was in MV support, so OP is looking for MV sprites.

Avery made sprites for the default dolls for last Restaff.

Thank you! I got a burst of inspiration and didn't pay attention to where i was posting! XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO