In need of help with Touch UI script.

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if any has seen the translation for the Touch UI Script thats was included when we got the the Gocha and slot main scripts updated. I think Ver 1.2.

My problem is this I added in the Touch UI JS and this is what shows when I got to use it in the editor I get this. See Screen Shot. I do not know if there is a translated ver of the touch UI but if there is could you point me in the correct direction 

Capture.PNG

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to Plug-in Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you for moving it, I did not mean to post in the wrong spot. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS