In Need of Several (Currently 4) Custom Sprites

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by JaeJaeCee, Nov 4, 2019.

1. JaeJaeCee

JaeJaeCee Emerald Phoenix Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Resource Types: Sprites for RPG Maker MV
    To Include: TV, TVD, and Face. Please make TV first, I understand that the Face Sets will take the longest.
    Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description:

There are four characters in total, as these are a group of organized NPCs. I'm calling them The Nameless Ones, as they are all sketches that I never gave names... And I ended up liking the name.

The first is in the Kid body type category.
    Her name is One. She is the one in the orange cloak.... Hopefully having drawings of both sideview and front view help you.
    I would like the eyes of the sprites shadowed over like in the drawings.
    The photo makes it hard to tell, because of the lighting, but her hair is an extremely dark green. I literally did her hair with black pen and then went over it with green pen. Black/dark grey with deep green highlights is fine, as long as you can tell what color the hair is supposed to be.
    I would like the cloak and clothing as close to the design as possible. She is wearing a very dark shirt under the cloak... I never chose a color for it.
    I would like the patches to stay the colors that they are, and in the places they are. She is a wandering soul, and I felt that they add to the character.

Two is the one that might be challenging. She is a Female sprite type, but more of a teen.
    She is the one with "curse of the claws" written on her portrait....
    I don't have anything outside of grayscale in mind. White hair. Grey/dark clothes. Black chucks.
    If you like, you can draw her with normal hands.
    The pin in her hair is a skull with a knife, and one crossbone. The knife tip is visible at the opposite corner of the skull...

Three is an adult. Female type sprite.
    I have no real requests for her other than please stay true to her original design, and bring the hood down over her face, and give her a slight shadow over the upper part of her face in both TV and Face sprite. Her eyes can still be visible.

Four is a Kid type sprite.
    She has one Angel wing and one Demon wing. The ring of green at her waist is a sash for her dress. Her hair is dark brown, though my awful colored pencil makes it seem otherwise. Her eyes are an intense blue.

Thank you!

2. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    To be honest with you, this needs to be a commission (paid) request.

3. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have no money...

edit:
    I am looking into trying to do it myself, and set up a sprite sheet for them. I will have to mess with GIMP for the next couple of days, and get better at pixel art.
    If there isn't any responses in a few days, I will work on them myself, and clear the thread of my photos (so that my characters are not floating freely on the internet) and the thread content before having the mods lock this.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  4. Gabriel-Chi

Gabriel-Chi MetsuG Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese-BR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Make an base with character generator,and so edit it.
    you can use Piskel,i think is more easy than Gimp.
    Good luck.
    Yare Yare

Edit:Yes,it's free,and you can use online either than download it.
    i use it on net the most of times,it is simple,but work

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  5. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I used the extended charcter generator to make bases that were as close as possible to the characters I want to make, and I'm using the canned NPC characters as reference for shapes and shading.
    Is it free, like GIMP?