In Search of Dragons

Discussion in 'Arum Games' started by Indrah, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Indrah

Indrah Megane Berserker Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Uhhh I'm certain it's just norton being silly. I've heard it does that with RM games.

There is no virus attached (obviously woudlnt post soemthing with a virus) and my antivirus, as well as mediafire's own, gave no virus results.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Peltron likes this.
  2. Peltron

Peltron Orange Ventius Leader Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Stupid Nortons! Alright, just restored it from the trash bin and excluded it from the scans. I was thinking Mediafire might have put a virus on it, not the game creators or anything. Sorry about that, guys!

Now I'm off to play.

EDIT:

I'm enjoying it already! Very funny, and I'm loving the characters! I adore Owen! "ADVENTURE!" :lol:

EDIT2:

Okay, very fun game! I am glad I decided to check this thread out. The battles are nice and are hard but not too hard—very perfect in my opinion. I like the features to the game as well, and it is pretty pleasing to the eyes too. Owen. :wub:

I have not finished the demo though, decided to save the rest for later! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
  3. Indrah

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Looking forward to your feedback when you finish. Glad you're liking it (Owen tends to be a player favourite, yes XD He works very hard at it).

4. omen613

omen613 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Just finished the demo.... and I very much enjoyed it from start to finish.

Love how you captured each character's personality so well in all the text especially Owen. The herb gathering system was very well executed in that It made me want to explore all the areas of the maps so that i didn't miss anything seeing how the herbs play such a big part in the healing dynamics of battle.

I'll admin that I got lost a little bit in the spider cave half way through... >.>

also noticed a bug...i had a frog in my inventory and the little girl who is asking for the frog won't take it...I tried to trade it to her in the "secret club" house of the kids towards the end of the the game.

But thought you would like to know that I was captured into the game and was sad to see it end.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
  5. Indrah

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @omen613: Glad to hear you enjoyed it! A lot of the bugs are known, I just won't be releasing any new demos or fixes, instead making the next release the full game (not so far away, thank god).

For anyone who's curious, I don't comment on progress very much in here because I already do that in my blog (link below), so don't worry, development isn't dead XD

6. LazierBandit

LazierBandit Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Playing through this at the moment, just defeated the first boss. Really enjoying it so far. Highly polished, the difficulty level is spot on and it's well written. I know I'll be annoyed when this demo ends. Loving the idea of the shared universe, too.

7. Mingnon

Mingnon Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I want to continue playing this game. But the rats and bats are so annoying. I swear they dodge like 50-75% of attacks. I'm not even sure if Guiding Star helps either. ._.;

Otherwise it was a very nice and engrossing game/demo/entertainment device. :D

8. KD Games

KD Games Art Wezerd Member

First Language:
    English
    Can't wait for this game!(Along with Porcupine Princess~) Because i'm obsessed with dragons ^~^ I shall be buried with them.

9. amerk

amerk Veteran Member

First Language:
    English
    Excellent demo! I haven't played a whole lot of Ace games as of yet, so this may be a rather subjective opinion, but out of all those I have played so far, I enjoyed this one the most. It was very well written and intriguing.

My only minor complaint would be that all the new enemies after the spiders did not drop EXP or gold, making fighting anything at that point worthless. Other than that, though, very good game so far, and I'm waiting patiently for the rest.

10. KnightlyGamer

KnightlyGamer Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Just downloaded In Search of Clues. Very interested in seeing more non-combat RPGs since that's what I'm interested in making, myself.

Looking forward to playing through the prequel and then, hopefully, giving this one a shot!