Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there once again :D

(for MV)

SO this time 'round I'm looking for vehicles for map-travel. Specifically the following :

A steamliner/boat somewhat like this
400px-StateLibQld_1_171411_Queen_Mary_(ship).jpg maxresdefault.jpg

an old (DC) plane and/or hot-air balloon like this
dc3.jpg 11.jpg

an old truck in these lines
tr-au-36.jpg

and an old steam train
PB15_448_Steam.jpg

Now these would be as replacements for the vehicles we have in-game, so characters (I believe) not tile-sets is what I'm looking for.

Also I am NOT asking anyone to make these (as that would be way to much to ask) but rather if anyone knows of anything similar to what I need already out there. I did look myself but couldn't really find anything but then I am only 1 person and I can't know everything out there :D

(That said if anyone feels the need to make any of these I'm not gonna stop you haha)

Thanks for reading and happy game-making everyone! :)

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval Off the top of my head I would say check out the VX stuff, since you're not after tiles I bet you could find some gems there.

Pamela_Rooseveth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery has the things you are asking for, but they are tiles. However, I believe that the could serve as charas (althought they might just go left or right). You have to go to TILES>Exterior>Vehicles. Also, I know this one, but they are not for MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artturia