In the bed + eyes flashing (succeeds) search reflection of the moon / sun through the windo

Arigatonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
française
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody

After a lot of research and attempt I just found how to put my character in a bed valet with a little jumping aniamtion, for those interested I could make a video to show you how I did.

I am currently looking for how to make an aura / reflection / reverberation of light against a through the window.
I found a tutorial on the internet that talks about changing his bus and to make even the reflection via photoshop.
I just ask myself the question is that there is no better simply an automatic method to do it? I try to doodas but I do not have the image of the reflection that goes well to do it.

thank you in advance
(I'm french and I used google tradution)

put in full screen to see better :)

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Am I understanding right that you want to show the character's reflection in a glass or mirror? There is no ready-made plugin that does this. But you can flip the character sprite in Paint.NET, apply translucency and insert this sprite behind the transparent as well glass pane. This will be the reflection. Put an event that makes the reflection appear as the character approaches the mirror using Player Touch.

Arigatonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
française
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, I just want the reflection (light) of the sun / moon, through the window.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
So basically shines or shafts throught the window? Then make the graphics for it. Any advanced automated solution would actually wind up more complicated.

Arigatonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
française
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I succeeded (with doodads)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto