In the bed + eyes flashing (succeeds) search reflection of the moon / sun through the windo

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Arigatonty, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Arigatonty

Arigatonty Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    française
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi everybody

After a lot of research and attempt I just found how to put my character in a bed valet with a little jumping aniamtion, for those interested I could make a video to show you how I did.

I am currently looking for how to make an aura / reflection / reverberation of light against a through the window.
    I found a tutorial on the internet that talks about changing his bus and to make even the reflection via photoshop.
    I just ask myself the question is that there is no better simply an automatic method to do it? I try to doodas but I do not have the image of the reflection that goes well to do it.

thank you in advance
    (I'm french and I used google tradution)

put in full screen to see better :)

2. ave36

ave36 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Am I understanding right that you want to show the character's reflection in a glass or mirror? There is no ready-made plugin that does this. But you can flip the character sprite in Paint.NET, apply translucency and insert this sprite behind the transparent as well glass pane. This will be the reflection. Put an event that makes the reflection appear as the character approaches the mirror using Player Touch.

3. Arigatonty

First Language:
    française
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    no, I just want the reflection (light) of the sun / moon, through the window.

4. Weremole

Weremole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    So basically shines or shafts throught the window? Then make the graphics for it. Any advanced automated solution would actually wind up more complicated.

5. Arigatonty

First Language:
    française
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I succeeded (with doodads)

[​IMG]