Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Into the Wild

SYNOPSIS
  • Hi guys! I discovered few days ago the (japanese) plugin made by Tomoaky to make platform games using rpg maker mv.
  • So I started to make a Platform Game using Rpg Maker MV! The example game made by Tomoaky has a lot of other script and features. I'm disabling a lot of them and I'm just using the "base".

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

STORYLINE/PLOT ?
  • It has no plot. Just a simple platform. Coins & Enimies. Levels by Levels.

It will be open source, so, if you want to make a platform game... you can use it like template! :)

EXTRA FEATURE
  • On the game-page there's a LeaderBoard. Sign up to the website and play it online... so you can send your score! Easy and fast!

DOWNLOAD LINK/PLAY ONLINE (DEMO)
It's made with MV, so... Play HERE Online!

I'm fixing the last bugs and issues. I will share the open source soon!

LAST NEWS

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

InkPotion

I've moved accounts! Now RunePotion.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really great! Excited :kaojoy:

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Graphics look great!

Lantiz

Biterkid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
love the art

KuroVuster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sweet nanners i wanna pat u X.X but yeh this is a really impressive script to mess around with.

yoda

U Game Me (developer) - The dude that does stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Old Mario feel. Nice.

GamesOfShadows

♥ Gamer/Games ♥
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:thumbsup-right:Wow looks great! I have searched long for a plugin, which is why I have created a (block) Jump & Run without plugins. I should have waited a month, but I didn't think it was going so fast. :guffaw:

PS: When I'm done with everything, I'll create a real Jump&Run with your template (if it's ok for you). ;)

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, it looks very smooth as well... I'm gonna watch this one closely as it looks really nice :) Good luck!

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Graphics look great!
love the art
sweet nanners i wanna pat u X.X but yeh this is a really impressive script to mess around with.
Wow, it looks very smooth as well... I'm gonna watch this one closely as it looks really nice :) Good luck!
Thanks guys!

Old Mario feel. Nice.
Yes. This is the idea. A game clear and fast to play. Few features and more funny!

:thumbsup-right:Wow looks great! I have searched long for a plugin, which is why I have created a (block) Jump & Run without plugins. I should have waited a month, but I didn't think it was going so fast. :guffaw:

PS: When I'm done with everything, I'll create a real Jump&Run with your template (if it's ok for you). ;)
Oh, yes. it's ok! As I said, it will be open source! I will try to add also few comments in events.

I post also here the image posted in game & map sc.

I hope to post the game in the next weeks. The demo is done, but i'm wainting a last "script" made by a friend of mine ... to add a new and cool feature! This friend now is joining to the jam... so when it will be over... he will send me the last part of the script... and the game will be out!

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looking awesome, can't wait for it to be released!

GamesOfShadows

♥ Gamer/Games ♥
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok cool! Thx! :D:thumbsup-right:
- Some comments would be helpful. The original version was a bit strange. :unsure:

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This reminds me of Mario Bros and an arcade game I played once. I think it was called Toki. It's about a little monkey that can shoot fireballs and wear a helmet, etc. It was a pretty fun game, I enjoyed it a lot, so I hope your project goes a long way.

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
The demo is online! I added an extra feature: if you're logged on the website... you can send your score on the leadboard automatically!

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Edited the index.html, adding in the <head>
HTML:
<style>
#GameCanvas {
width: 100% !important;
max-width: 900px;
height: auto !important;
}
</style>
So now it's responsive!
You can past this code on your own blog to left the users play it online!

HTML:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.indiexpo.net/it/embed/in-to-the-wild" frameborder="0"></iframe>
I'm fixing other bugs and details. Soon I will release the open source!

p.s. I remember you to play it loggin on the website, so you can send your score online!

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Any game that expands on the RPG Maker Engine's capabilities, I'm all for! Great job!! Did you do the art yourself?

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Any game that expands on the RPG Maker Engine's capabilities, I'm all for! Great job!! Did you do the art yourself?
Thanks! They are made by Luis Zuno

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fixed the "Totem bug", solved other bugs, added a lifebar and the possibility to recover yourself!
>> Play Online
Login to the website to send your score in the Chart!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plytha