ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I have worked on my game for quite some time now and want to publish it soon! The game is complete and playable, but I still intent to expand on it after a long pause (many months up to a year). Furthermore, the whole project is meant to be a wakeup call to the entire rpg community as the battle system is highly complex and my intention is to inspire other fellow game to put more effort into making a complex and fun battle system. I actually even encourage people to copy and paste it into their games. All this leaves me with one question: "Which thread is suitable?".

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is a subforum for completed games on the main page, just scroll down until you read that.
make sure to follow its rules

ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is a subforum for completed games on the main page, just scroll down until you read that.
make sure to follow its rules
thank you ^^

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Site Feedback. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidUchina