Inazuma's omega pixel shop

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by inazumathelightning, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inazumathelightning

inazumathelightning The Pixel prince Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Ayyyye people, you ever wish you too could have amazing side battle monsters? Tired of the default? Drowning in over used art? if you answered yes to any and all questions then I Inazuma the lightning may have something for you!

Here on the Zuma farms, we take care of our pixels raising them from the time they were small until they are big enough to leave home and start adventuring in your game! Need a harpy? No problem! How about different kinds of slimes? order and your wish is my command! how about a seven head fire, ice, and poison breathing hydra that is every color of the rainbow? Sure but that is going to cost you! come on down to my neck of the woods and see what I can do for you!
    [​IMG]

2. callmedan

callmedan Friendly Stranger Veteran

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Nice works! But this should be in Classifieds forum. Artists offer free service here.

3. taarna23

taarna23 Marshmallow Princess Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    @inazumathelightning You will need to post this in Classified - Offers in the Commercial section. A workshop is for free work only.

This thread is being closed now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.