Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Resource Type: Tileset

Maker Format: VX/Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP, Mack... Anything that doesnt clash with these two is fine.

Description:

I’m trying to make a Sun/Moon temple maps. I got the moon part all covered thanks to SchwarzeNacht, but Im having trouble with two things for the sun temple:

-An Exterior temple.

-An Sun Disk.

In the Exterior temple thing, only asking in case someone knows about one out there. At worst, I think I can fix that one with some simple edits and wanots on a "normal" temple . But if you know about one sun-themed temple, please let me know.

Is the Sun diks I need the most help with. Feel like is kinda asking a lot for free, but any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• inca_sun.jpg
    inca_sun.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
A Bump on this one.

Edit: Also, already found a fix for the Temple (can still post if you find anything!).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universalwonder